Gary Neville set to retire at the end of the season

Sorry King Scott, didn't realise I wasn't allowed to disagree as well...

I never said that Servant Alex.. ;) Just think all this about neville being knighted is tottaly not worth while, as it is never going to happened. So why is that so many posts about it?

I never said that Servant Alex.. ;) Just think all this about neville being knighted is tottaly not worth while, as it is never going to happened. So why is that so many posts about it?

Dunno, just another way to ***** about the ****.

Dunno, just another way to ***** about the ****.

LOL. That **** is the greatest English Right Back well ever, and a Truly awesome inspiration to Every Utd supporter Ever. The fact scousers hate him, Adds to his appeal.

LOL. That **** is the greatest English Right Back well ever, and a Truly awesome inspiration to Every Utd supporter Ever. The fact scousers hate him, Adds to his appeal.

Why do You capitalise Random words by the way? oO)

There was a strong rumour that Gary Neville applied for the Boro job when Strachan quit and that he was on the shortlist.

always hated him.But he had a great football tho.

Will always be synonymous with the club, and has been a fantastic servant for both club and country. I believe that he already has his coaching badges. and he will most likely take over the U19s (as Solskjaer did). He is potentially the successor to Sir Alex, as I can't see him ever leaving United