Gary Speed Tribute Challenge.

Up the Seagulls!

haha, you'll have your work cut out emulating my triumphs with them though :p

I know, I've seen ;)
Need to find a good tactic I can use, it's my first taste of lower league management :p

I know, I've seen ;)
Need to find a good tactic I can use, it's my first taste of lower league management :p

My hint is nothing fancy, you'll find 4-4-2 or "hoof and run" works just fine. Lower leagues, Physicals>>>>Technicals when it comes to stats.

A quick striker or a big target man will probably score more than a skillful dribbler.

Last edited:
Can I join please I will start as Cardiff City if that is okay

yeah m8 just post up a screenie of your manager page then post your triumphs whenever you feel like and i'll keep tabs on your achievements.

Last edited:
After what I would like to think as a successful Euro's wales move up into a national record high 16th on the FIFA rankings. I beat out Holland on penalty kicks in the round of 16. Then went to face an old foe in Scotland (who for some reason are incredible in my save...) to knock them out on penalty kicks as well only to lose to France by a painful score line. But to lose to the World ranked #1 team I'm not too upset; even if Spain beat them in the Finals.

View attachment 246287

any advice on signings. having a look at fast players but does anyone have any tried and tested good signings?

yeah m8 have fun! For players to sign I'd suggest looking at Jamil Adams. He'll beast up your forwards. Then take a look at some of the u18 squads of swansea and cardiff see if you can bring a few in on loan. Scroll back a few pages and look at who Aannddyy signed I think he is the only one who has been successful with wrexham

Alright ill have a look at him, currently 2nd though after an unbeaten 11 game start to the season 8 wins 3 draws, so a promotion is on the cards :)

Faulky i have a question, my laptop overheated and deleted the save file for my wrexham game, can i data editor back to where i was? i know i was 3rd with 64 points from 33 games? or will i have to restart?

shouldn't have said anything and just continued ;)

haha well im just holidaying the whole season and seeing where i come, currently in the playoffs with a shot at automatic premotion lol. BSP iis waaaay too easy

:)

First season finally finished holidayed all league games and was surprised at how well i did considering... (only holidayed because i was so annoyed at loosing my previous save -_-
View attachment 248679View attachment 248680

also all my own work THE FA TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a win agains the team which just pipped me to the title (for some reason i wasnt in the welsh cup, im assuming i need the welsh league open to be entereed in it.) :(
View attachment 248681

2nd season a solid 18th in the league. quite good considering i changed my whole team to welsh youngsters to get 70% of squad being welsh bonus. won the welsh league cup though and got to the 4th round of the Fa cup. was out of the johnstone paint trophy first round ver disappointing really :( but all in all a good season with alot to build on
View attachment 248758View attachment 248759