GCSE's

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me, I've got mocks coming up on 30th November so i should start revising, one of the main reasons I have not bought FM10 yet, anyway I was wondering if anyone has any good tips on how to revise assuming as some people on this forum have taken these exams before and done well. The subjects i struggle most with are Physics, P.E Theory and Chemistry. Physics mainly due to having an awaful teacher in year 10.

Anyway feel free to leave a comment

Jack

Have you ever heard of a website called Sam Learning?

i found that sam learning was awesome for me. try googling it.

I'm in Year 10 but I am doing it advanced by one year so I can help.

Don't even talk about GCSE's i did ****

Also fell asleep in one :D

Sam Learning is Great Jack. Do you want some details to log in as your school has to pay for you.

It isn't free, you can't just log in. I can give you a username, school id and password if you want?

Well I made a mini-timetable for revision. Split up the subjects over 5 or 6 days, and only do a max of 2 or 3 hours a night, because over-doing it can mess things up. Also, get some old exam papers from the net, or teachers, and look at the type of questions they are likely to ask.
Maybe do a little extra on the subjects that you are not so good at.

Also search the net for some quizzes, which make it easier to learn, and more fun.

Also, dont make the revision stressful. Play some music whilst doing it so it doesnt feel to much like boring work(although it is).

Hope I helped, and good luck

Yeah Danny i fell asleep in my half GCSE ICT exam last year, everyone finishes within 20 Minutes and sits there for next 40

Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me, I've got mocks coming up on 30th November so i should start revising, one of the main reasons I have not bought FM10 yet, anyway I was wondering if anyone has any good tips on how to revise assuming as some people on this forum have taken these exams before and done well. The subjects i struggle most with are Physics, P.E Theory and Chemistry. Physics mainly due to having an awaful teacher in year 10.

Anyway feel free to leave a comment

Jack
Moi, I have mocks in a week or so

Did my Gcse's last year.(H)

Don't know what i could say to help you with revision:S i probably should have done more:(.

some pretty good revision guides out their.(H)

Yeah Danny i fell asleep in my half GCSE ICT exam last year, everyone finishes within 20 Minutes and sits there for next 40

Well i mean i fell asleep when it started and woke up when it finished.

Geography it was and i got a U in that

Well I made a mini-timetable for revision. Split up the subjects over 5 or 6 days, and only do a max of 2 or 3 hours a night, because over-doing it can mess things up. Also, get some old exam papers from the net, or teachers, and look at the type of questions they are likely to ask.
Maybe do a little extra on the subjects that you are not so good at.

Also search the net for some quizzes, which make it easier to learn, and more fun.

Also, dont make the revision stressful. Play some music whilst doing it so it doesnt feel to much like boring work(although it is).

Hope I helped, and good luck

did my gcses last year and got 3As 3 Bs and 5Cs. i dont think u should worry too much about revising for mocks and just see how u do without revision. then at least when u do better in the summer it looks good;)
so i think u should just buy football manager!

Cheers Stuart, we've been told at school to revise in 30 minutes blocks because otherwise we our minds turn off after the first 30 minutes, however Danny, I do not care about my Geography at the moment because my coursework was *****, I just want the 5 C's or above to get into college, my siblings quote to me 'GCSE's are easy to pass but even easier to fail'

I hate GCSEs. Too much pressure is piled on kids these days. GCSEs should not matter as much as they do. i.e. Unis shouldn't look at them I want to go to Oxbridge but I'm so lazy I never revise and so I'm scraping my As, Bs and Cs when I could be getting all A*s. I hate this. Sometimes I just want to work at Maccie Ds or on benefits so I can just play Football Manager and PS3. Benefits = Less stress. Financial stress but not work stress. I have sent you the login details by the way Jack.

Universities mostly look at A-levels don't they?:$
Kinda had the same thought fatshit.

Back