GCSE's

Lucky you we only get 2 options and we only get the standard ones....
I handed in my preliminary options (to see a draft of how many groups for each option they should make) and I picked Geography and History and I may be doing Music but after school lessons.

I handed my Options Booklet in a few weeks ago , are the options the same for each school?

I chose Btec Sport , Physcology, Product Design and History.
Along with the Maths , Science and English obvs.

Has anyone else picked any of these for theirs , what was they like etc ... ?

Yeah, i chose History, i really like it but my teacher a legend. It is really hard work though and you have tons of homework, mainly to do 4,6,8 and 12 mark questions to get you into the habit for your mocks etc.

Yeah, i chose History, i really like it but my teacher a legend. It is really hard work though and you have tons of homework, mainly to do 4,6,8 and 12 mark questions to get you into the habit for your mocks etc.

i chose history because the teacher was a legend and it was intresting now its **** and that teacher left and im failing i got a E in my controlled assesment is really hard learning about boring medicine and ****.

i chose history because the teacher was a legend and it was intresting now its **** and that teacher left and im failing i got a E in my controlled assesment is really hard learning about boring medicine and ****.

I've been getting A-C's in my medicine Homeworks ! :)

Did anybody else have edexcel (I think) French listening paper yesterday? If so how did you find it?

Finished PE and IT now. (Distinction and Merit)
First test on Monday, RE I think it is.

I was called up for moderation for IT = having to redo everything properly in about a week.

It doesn't help that our school used to do Cida, changed to OCR for our year, realised it was terrible and changed it back for the year 10s.

Back