GCSE's

Okay, i have a science exam (multiple choice) on Biology on Wednesday, how long per night would you recommend revising and which is the best way to because i find it hard reading out of books ?

I have done 20-30 mins per night from last Wednesday night

Okay, i have a science exam (multiple choice) on Biology on Wednesday, how long per night would you recommend revising and which is the best way to because i find it hard reading out of books ?

I have done 20-30 mins per night from last Wednesday night

Samlearning or BBC Bitesize for about an hour a day.

Your best bet once you have compiled your notes, is doing past papers. Knowing the sorts of questions they ask, and when they expect in the markscheme will improve your mark by at least one grade.

Thanks for the link mate :)

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Your best bet once you have compiled your notes, is doing past papers. Knowing the sorts of questions they ask, and when they expect in the markscheme will improve your mark by at least one grade.

I did three at school, in my first i didn't finish (missed 3 questions) and got a D, in my second i got an A and in my third i got an A* so i think i will be ok, just need everything to stick because of nerves :)

Thanks for the link mate :)

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I did three at school, in my first i didn't finish (missed 3 questions) and got a D, in my second i got an A and in my third i got an A* so i think i will be ok, just need everything to stick because of nerves :)

Just do all the past papers you can, you can access them from your exam board's website. They take questions from the same bank of questions, so the more you do the better chance you have of getting a repeat. And in general, past papers are the best way to revise science.

R.E is a waste of time we get half of a GCSE out of it though and also Another half out of P.E becuase were doing a shortcourse or something. So that is 1 GCSE out of them 2 subjects im good at maths! NOT!

Beast iv also got that exam on wednesday in science biology and another one which is a resit which we did in year 9. i havent revised yet but i should be doing it now to get my C! but facebook and footie manager is too distracting!

I passed myn last year

overall i got 12 GCSE's... only thing i failed was R.E as it is pointless

Beast iv also got that exam on wednesday in science biology and another one which is a resit which we did in year 9. i havent revised yet but i should be doing it now to get my C! but facebook and footie manager is too distracting!

In that case, you may be better off taking it off you computer mate.

Are you in Y10 and what school you go to ?

no wayy fm all the way mate!

and nahhh im in year 11 , it might be a resit i dont know but all i know i need 40 marks out of 2 exams for a C and every other exam i have been getting 29 and 33 so i should **** it but cant take no chances.

and nahhh im in year 11 , it might be a resit i dont know but all i know i need 40 marks out of 2 exams for a C and every other exam i have been getting 29 and 33 so i should **** it but cant take no chances.

Same same .

Exams are much more important than a computer game mate.

Saying that I also have a science re-sit on Wednesday and I can't remember if it's for Physics or Chemistry :S
Anyway I need 1 more mark to get an A* so fingers crossed

I handed my Options Booklet in a few weeks ago , are the options the same for each school?

I chose Btec Sport , Physcology, Product Design and History.
Along with the Maths , Science and English obvs.

Has anyone else picked any of these for theirs , what was they like etc ... ?

Exams are much more important than a computer game mate.

Saying that I also have a science re-sit on Wednesday and I can't remember if it's for Physics or Chemistry :S
Anyway I need 1 more mark to get an A* so fingers crossed

lol dont worry mate i am going to revise just not yet lol i got science 2moz anyway.

goodluck then mate.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

I handed my Options Booklet in a few weeks ago , are the options the same for each school?

I chose Btec Sport , Physcology, Product Design and History.
Along with the Maths , Science and English obvs.

Has anyone else picked any of these for theirs , what was they like etc ... ?

i have chosen BTEC SPORT 4 GCSE'S and its a piece of ****!

Back