General TV Discussion

seriously you weren't impressed,its the best episode of the current run.

Nope lol. But been told the 2nd one is much better so have that to look forward to

Anybody else watch Castle? If not you should. Thought it would be pants but it's pretty dam good with some pretty powerful stuff in it-brilliant show. Same applies to Lie To Me. Thoroughly enjoyable

Started watching Torchwood properly. Was dubious about Dr Who spinoffs after thoroughly enjoying the Tennant Dr Who (was brilliant), but Torchwood is surprisingly good.

Also if you watch Supernatural it's back on Wednesday and personally I can't wait

Hi, I am new here. I was wondering if anyone has heard about 'Captain Tsubasa' and which channel it's aired on, if any, in the UK?

In the last month, being short of a computer, I've come to really like Dollhouse.

Having Eliza Dushku doesn't hurt.

At the moment I am watching a few shows. I just finished House of Cards which is Netflix made show which is an amazing drama about Politics and power. Kevin Spacey is brilliant. Also watching Spartacus: War of the Damned which is in its third and final season. Just standard blood, violence and *** really but its pretty cool. Another show I've just started watching is Vikings which just aired its first episode in the US. Looks pretty decent so far but I am a sucker for shows set that far in the past.

Still watching Walking Dead and nearly caught up on Breaking Bad too which I'm in season 3 of.

but yeah, watch House of Cards!

Pass. Veep is the only political show for me.

I'll give it a try now I've finished House of Cards s1.

I've nearly finished the Office too but its not the same now Steve Carrell has left, I've sort of stopped watching it. I watched Weeds for a few seasons as well but then I decided this is bs.

Been watching Todd and the Book of Pure Evil. It's absolutely mental. But.... I love it lol

Bit old, but recently started watching Peep Show and I absolutely love it. Literally just saw an episode that made me cry with laughter. Love this show it's brilliant

[video=youtube;sdpEILM2LXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdpEILM2LXQ[/video]

Have anyone tried Hannibal tv series? I was hooked from the first episode and you guys should see it.

Season 3 of Suits is back for anyone interested. Probably my favourite tv show right now.

Am revisiting the Evangelion animes via "the internet"

Still enjoy it.

Im I the progress of watching all the fresh prince of bel air. Quality program.

Also been going back to my childhood recently and watching loads of old pokemon episodes

Recently discovered **** on Wheels. Quality western series set post civil war US

Do yourself a favour and try it. You won't be disappointed

What does anyone think of Sherlock (BBC series)? I've watched the first few episodes and I'm very impressed.

Now I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms, after watching the first 6 episodes - and then discovering that they're all that's been released so far!

I'm eagerly anticipating season 3, and I reiterate - it's a great show, watch an episode and you'll see. It's funny and light-hearted; but also serious.