General TV Discussion

Can someone recommend a tv show, been getting extremely bored recently! (For ref. I like shows like True Detective, Hannibal, Brooklyn Nine Nine, GoT)

Can someone recommend a tv show, been getting extremely bored recently! (For ref. I like shows like True Detective, Hannibal, Brooklyn Nine Nine, GoT)

Could try the wire if you ain't already I thought it was brilliant

like epic said the wire is awsome could try the west wing really good

Any cool series to recommend? I'm stuck with True Detective and Vikings at the moment, waiting for GoT. Try to recommend some newer series, since I watched a lot of older ones in last couple of years. Thanks.

Any cool series to recommend? I'm stuck with True Detective and Vikings at the moment, waiting for GoT. Try to recommend some newer series, since I watched a lot of older ones in last couple of years. Thanks.
Maybe not your sort of things but atm im into Marvels agents of Shield and The Originals. :)

Hannibal is good and I've just finished watching the blacklist I quite enjoyed that as well

Hannibal is good and I've just finished watching the blacklist I quite enjoyed that as well
I've started watching Hannibal last year and I lost interest in it. I'll check Blacklist, heard some good stuff about it, but I don't like the casting crew. Might give it a try. Anything else?

I've started watching Hannibal last year and I lost interest in it. I'll check Blacklist, heard some good stuff about it, but I don't like the casting crew. Might give it a try. Anything else?

Not that I can think of like you waiting on GOT, there ain't a lot about right now I tried to watch 13/xiii but it wasn't for me heard good stuff about Fargo but not watched one yet. What is Vikings like heard good things

you could give Dracula a try if you hadn't already but tbh I lost interest and there's a new 24 but I lost interest in that about3 series back

Last edited:
Maybe not your sort of things but atm im into Marvels agents of Shield and The Originals. :)
I'm not fan of those type of shows. But thanks mate :)

Not that I can think of like you waiting on GOT, there ain't a lot about right now I tried to watch 13/xiii but it wasn't for me heard good stuff about Fargo but not watched one yet. What is Vikings like heard good things

you could give Dracula a try but tbh I lost interest

Vikings are fast paced show full of conflict. Plot is quit bad, but acting is OK. It's good if you don't have anything else to do.

Btw, I'm that guy who doesn't like The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad ( last season at least). So take my recommendations with a pinch of salt.

Edit: Oh, second season of House of Cards is out. There's my filler ^^)

I'm not fan of those type of shows. But thanks mate :)

Vikings are fast paced show full of conflict. Plot is quit bad, but acting is OK. It's good if you don't have anything else to do.

Btw, I'm that guy who doesn't like The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad ( last season at least). So take my recommendations with a pinch of salt.

Edit: Oh, second season of House of Cards is out. There's my filler ^^)

seen about series and a half of walking dead and never watched breaking bad shock horror, I'll give Vikings and house of cards a look when I've done my exams. Can recommend a film worth watching called I melt with you nicely written and has an awesome 80s soundtrack (showing my age). Was just about to say mob city but it's same writers as walking dead I think so may not be for you but I enjoyed it.

seen about series and a half of walking dead and never watched breaking bad shock horror, I'll give Vikings and house of cards a look when I've done my exams. Can recommend a film worth watching called I melt with you nicely written and has an awesome 80s soundtrack (showing my age). Was just about to say mob city but it's same writers as walking dead I think so may not be for you but I enjoyed it.
Mark Pellington did 'Man from Earth', and it was good movie. Unusual but good. I'll give it a try for sure ( I melt with you). Breaking bad was quite good up to 5th season. Then they started to change how characters looks and it didn't feel natural. Just like True Detective and how they are showing Rust now and in the past. They seem to different characters at the moment ( i only got to episode 6) so I'm looking forward to see how will his character develop.
Other series I'm waiting for is Justified, I think it season 5 and it should be final one. It's very good show, very constant and with some clever sense of humor.

Mark Pellington did 'Man from Earth', and it was good movie. Unusual but good. I'll give it a try for sure ( I melt with you). Breaking bad was quite good up to 5th season. Then they started to change how characters looks and it didn't feel natural. Just like True Detective and how they are showing Rust now and in the past. They seem to different characters at the moment ( i only got to episode 6) so I'm looking forward to see how will his character develop.
Other series I'm waiting for is Justified, I think it season 5 and it should be final one. It's very good show, very constant and with some clever sense of humor.
True Detective was mind blowing to begin with the way it kept toing and froing from past to present, and the character Rusty has been excelenty played last few episodes are epic! Justified is also the nuts.

I hope they keep it. And to end it when needed.

Looks like I Need to give this justified a look what channel is it on or is it a Netflix job

I have no idea bud, I'm not from USA or UK, so I doubt there are same TV channels here.

Yes I kinda realised once I posted that, that not everyone is from Britain like I, I'll have a look for it later once I've finished some revision oh how I love the mathematics behind charnov's prey model....... :(

Yes I kinda realised once I posted that, that not everyone is from Britain like I, I'll have a look for it later once I've finished some revision oh how I love the mathematics behind charnov's prey model....... :(
Sounds like a good thriller :p