General TV Discussion

Only 5 months left.

rJOzPnN.jpg

I must be one of the few who hasn't been bothered about the slightest about the X Files.

However, if Fox can bring this back-why the **** not Firefly? It was far better. Fox logic AmIRight?

I must be one of the few who hasn't been bothered about the slightest about the X Files.

I'm currently rewatching it from the start, and it still holds decently!

X-files was the first modern TV show, along with Twin Peaks, with complex plots spanning multiple seasons and so on. Why everybody is still sentimental about it. It really opened our eyes back TV doesn't just have to be story-of-the-week kind of nonsense.

And Firefly would be great, but the thing is, the cast isn't really in good shape. Firefly ladies are still as gorgeous as they were those 10 years ago, but the guys all got fat bald and lazy.

Last edited:
Thought id start a thread :) ANY SPOILERS POST IN SPOILER TAGS Anywya, 24 the tv movie is tonight. Most of my excitement for 24s now gone though tbh, the first 4 seasons are so good but then i wacthed the next to seasons 1 episode a week which meant the pace wasnt there, plsu the stroylines beacame a big predictable and repetitive. However iam pretty excited about the tv movie prequel to the new season as its been well over a year so hopefully it will come back fresher plus from the looks of trailers its complete different. Also iirc hasnt CTU LA been disbanded? Afterall you think they woulda been all sacked a long time ago i mean 6 terrorist attacks in the one city ffs.
i know i'm really looking fw to it.
o.png

at work on my first night shift tonight, which means I have an hours worth of work then 9 hours of free time to do whatever, looks like I will finish Aquarius and maybe even start Hannibal series 3.

Naver heard of Aquarious.... Narcos on Netflix is supposed to be good

It's been weeks and I still can't get over Hannibal ;_;

Hannibal is like that - you just can't get enough of it! Somehow I haven't ever been interested in movies or TV series that talk about the gory details of murder and bloodshed and the like, but the way Hannibal portrays the distorted lives of serial killers is super fascinating!

Last night's episode of Dr Who was just tremondous. The series thus far has been brilliant imo. I was unsure about Capaldi at first before the series began, but he's been absolutely tremondous. Last nights performance was a pinnacle of what he can do. He should be signed up for at least another few years.

Man in the High Castle its great watch it **** America pretty much what is gunna be like if Trump gets in >.<

These are on my watch list too mate, glad you say they're good.

Just got to finish Sons of Anarchy first, only on series 4 I think though!

Yet to start it got 7 seres to get through which is nice! how good is amazon prime got it for free too being a student haha

Man in the High Castle was pretty good, also the main chick was...um...I'll be back in 5.

Been watching waaaaaaay too much Mighty Boosh, Luxury comedy and Noel Fielding's standup, if there is such a thing as watching too much of that.

Think my mind may become some intense acid trip if I carry on though!

The teabag skit may well be one of the funniest/genius skits I have ever heard!

Started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine, and it's beginning to rival my unabated love for The US Office. Such a good show.

X-files finale was so typically X-files. Nothing gets explained, the whole conspiracy gets even more complicated and a massive cliffhanger.