The second one is Teen Wolf..
I also watch Agents of Shield...

For me Arrow is the best TV show...

For me Arrow is the best TV show...
Yep watch Arrow and Agents of Shield. Also like watching Stalker, NCIS and NCIS new Orleans, Hawai Five O, The Originals, Bluestone 42 is class also well funnyyyyyyyyyy along with Brooklyn Nine Nine, Suits and the Mentalist. And a few others :)

I've seen the whole Breaking Bad,a liitle of Mentalist,NCIS,The Flash...and few others :)

I pretty much enjoy Game of Thrones (especially since I've read the book). But then, sometimes the series is over-hyped. Don't you feel? I mean, it's good and interesting to watch and all; but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's the best show of all time. Know what I mean?

After tonights episode of Game of Thrones I think that is it I am done, it's just to messy and filled with too much bollocks! Been getting this way for a while now. Couldn't tell you if it's staying true to the book or not but for me the payoff just don't seem worth it now to keep watching. I think when I need my Westeros fix from now on it will be CK2 with the GoT mod.

The show has some connection to the book, but it's a TV show. I look at it at 2 separate things. When the show is over ( at least this season) I'll start reading the books since I think they are much better than the show.

I've read all the books (so far) and the show starts off following the books very closely plot wise. They do miss out a huge amount of things but it would be impossible to put it all in.

From what I've heard, as the series goes on it isn't going to follow the book plot as closely either

Honestly, GoT the TV series has exactly the same problems as the books. I got bored out of my *** half into book 4. It all started great but than its just starts to drag for the least plausible reasons imaginable. The blondie is always just about to cross the sea with an army but something always comes up and she never does. The beings from beyond the wall are always just about to attack but they never do. The situation in the capital city never stabilizes because we can't have the Lannisters gaining too much power and winning.

Everything is basically following this exact pattern, there's no conclusion, no resolution, no finale, just the same **** over and over again. The dude just keeps dragging the **** thing so he can produce another book each time he runs out of money.

Last edited:
Honestly, GoT the TV series has exactly the same problems as the books. I got bored out of my *** half into book 4. It all started great but than its just starts to drag for the least plausible reasons imaginable. The blondie is always just about to cross the sea with an army but something always comes up and she never does. The beings from beyond the wall are always just about to attack but they never do. The situation in the capital city never stabilizes because we can't have the Lannisters gaining too much power and winning.

Everything is basically following this exact pattern, there's no conclusion, no resolution, no finale, just the same **** over and over again. The dude just keeps dragging the **** thing so he can produce another book each time he runs out of money.
Cmon man, at least they introduce new character every season, just to ruthlessly kill him at the end of the season.

found out the other our lass has never watched the walking dead we are on to series 2 now she isn't impressed keep telling her it gets better, but either way its an excuse for me to watch them again.

found out the other our lass has never watched the walking dead we are on to series 2 now she isn't impressed keep telling her it gets better, but either way its an excuse for me to watch them again.

I've never been able to get in to it myself. I've tried a few times to start series one and I'm bored by episode 3 and never go back :mad:

I've never been able to get in to it myself. I've tried a few times to start series one and I'm bored by episode 3 and never go back :mad:

yeah series 1 is a bit slow, does get better, I am only halfway through series 4 myself need to catch up.