General TV Discussion

yeah series 1 is a bit slow, does get better, I am only halfway through series 4 myself need to catch up.

I've just started watching The Killings (US version) on Netflix. Started slowly too but looks like it will be good. Only 2 episodes in so far.

I've just started watching The Killings (US version) on Netflix. Started slowly too but looks like it will be good. Only 2 episodes in so far.

I'll have a look for it over the weekend might be what I need for my flight on Monday.

Ok so I went back on my decision to watch GoT and this series was steadily getting better but that last episode I am so glad I watched because that is it I am ******* done

Yep. **** them. They build up Jon Snows character up to so many details and now they took it like this. It was expected, but still, thats it for me.

Last edited:
Yea im gutted about jon snow, im down to only a couple of people i like on it now.

A lot of people seem to think the red priestess is going to bring him back to life but I don't care even if that happens I'm not going back, even though this is fantasy it's getting ****** ridiculous!

A lot of people going to be disappointed cause i googled it and he's never coming back lol.

A lot of people going to be disappointed cause i googled it and he's never coming back lol.
Show =/= books. The show is so much different. Wouldn't be surprised. But I doubt it, in S2 they were saying they are going to bring Ned Stark from the dead by some magic, never happened.

Hopefully not. **** like this sometimes works in books, but every time TV show brings back people who died, it always sucks donkeys ***.

Just caught up on the new true detective series on sky it's pretty good.

Heard good things about that, will take a look some time.

Not gotten in to a series lately since I finished Prison Break a few months back (yeah late to the party I know!)

Heard good things about that, will take a look some time.

Not gotten in to a series lately since I finished Prison Break a few months back (yeah late to the party I know!)

not sure if it will be as good as the first, but I really like it, series one is one of my favourite series of a drama ever. Never got into prison break, I tried but just never grabbed me.

Yeah good so far. Just started watching series 1 of the Blacklist not bad tbh.

i enjoyed blacklist even if it is cliche to **** and fairly predictable, I like reddington as a character I haven't caught up on second half of the latest series I should do really but just keep forgetting. Could have today but just just literally had some of my secret tramadol stash because I've trapped a nerve in my neck so the rest of the day is a write off ;)

not sure if it will be as good as the first, but I really like it, series one is one of my favourite series of a drama ever. Never got into prison break, I tried but just never grabbed me.

i enjoyed blacklist even if it is cliche to **** and fairly predictable, I like reddington as a character I haven't caught up on second half of the latest series I should do really but just keep forgetting. Could have today but just just literally had some of my secret tramadol stash because I've trapped a nerve in my neck so the rest of the day is a write off ;)
Yeah as soon as finished 1st series will go onto 2. Then gonna start downloading Hannibal series 1 on Sky.

Yeah as soon as finished 1st series will go onto 2. Then gonna start downloading Hannibal series 1 on Sky.

I've been pleasantly surprised by how much I've enjoyed Hannibal as a TV series. Really wasnt sure when i first heard of it but has been pretty good imo.

Yes i love it because iv read the books and seen all the films, nbc hav cancelled it tho, this the last series, there was going to be 6 or 7 series.

nbc hav cancelled it tho, this the last series

You're kidding! That's disappointing but F@#kin typical. No sooner find an enjoyable show & they go & cancel it.

Just started the new True Detective as well, wasn't sure about some of the casting but I must say, its looking good with just 3 episodes down. :)

I know seems everything i start to watch gets cancelled, ****** yanks lol