General TV Discussion

Same.

Gunna do what im doign with PB and wait till it fins then watch it in chunks, then I ight get somewhere and not forget stuff thats happened etc

I'm not even going to wait. I find it painful to watch as it is just so overly complex now and seems to be a new plot twist every few minutes. I hate it.

Its not complex, its made to be confusing to give the illusion of complexity

I gave up on heroes after ep one of this season.

Got back into it and its actually good at the moment, i would say best its been since its started.

PB is annoying but ive given so much time to it I want to keep watching, just like Lost.

Watched most of Simpsons season 6 yesterday. I still laugh even though I've seen them all far too many times as it is.

I made a mistake of watching two season 6 episodes though and then watching the latest episode from season 20. It was like watching two completely different shows. :(

Yeh I watched a Simpsons ep the other day and now im older and more culutred ;) I know get a lot more of the cultural references, the subtlties etc

Anyone know when the 3rd season of Dexter is gonna be on FX?

I,ll be watching Total Wipeout on saturday BRILLIANT SHOW

Just watched Mad Men.

Seems pretty good, its about an ad agency in the 50s. So far its sexist ttm and the women just take it, which is awesome.

Also just finished season 1 of Ice Road Truckers, good show well worth a watch. I here theres a movie in development, no idea how that will work

If you like Ice Road Truckers you will probably like Deadliest Catch ;)

Lost was **** again this week.

Heroes was average.

House was alright.

Gilmore Girls rocks!!

Anyone see Horne and Cordon on Tuesday? Looked decent in adverts/on Wossy, going to watch tonight I think.

anyone watching the inbetweeners, so funny

not a fan of scene stuff like that or skins. mayybe im getting to old/baldy

Nah Kris the inbetweeners is actually good, skins on the other hand