General TV Discussion

yeah im the same as kris, i generally refuse to watch any ***** scene stuff that portrays teenagers as partying, drugs and **** straightened hair. so skins, hollyoaks - things like that i hate

but in betweeners isnt like that, its actually pretty funny. and all my mates watch it and talk about it a lot so id be left out if i didnt watch it!

anyone been watching House recently?

Watched 2nd ep of season 2 of Inbetweens, too funny like

anyone been watching House recently?

yeah ive seen em all cept this weeks (21 i think) - last weeks was a shocker like - i know he had to leave to join obamas administration but who thought hed leave like that!

its one of my favourite shows - so consistently good. i never get bored

Think I am up to date with House and Scrubs.

Will have an episode of Lost to watch tonight I think and need to catch up on Heroes as I have missed a few episodes.

What do people make of the new series of Scrubs btw? I think its funny although they got rid of the funnier bits with that new intern who thought he was all that, the one who did that 'Syphillis, Syphillis, s-s-s-syphillis' bit! That cracked me up big time :D. Its obv they are looking to draw the show to an end but at the same time leaving the possibility of carrying on with new interns open.

Elliott though=hotter every series.

Inbetweeners is good this time, better than the last series. Actually has a few LOL moments. I caught a bit of Horne and Corden the other day, it seemed alright tbh and I thought it would be gash.

Last edited:
Horne and Cordon is gash, truly horrrendous which is dissapointing as Gavin and Stacey is incredibly funny.

I like this season of Scrubs, it's better than last for sure. Yes you can tell its wrapping things up a little (JD's comment in most recent whilst watching the video) and its a bit annoying sometimes re. people learning things about themselves.

Not as many LOL moments, but still reasonable to watch.

this season of scrubs has been so much funnier than last seasons, the janitor has really come in to his own.

agree with redders on horne and corden - i loved gavin and stacy but the sketch show and pretty much everything theyve done since has been awful

I only watched inbetweeners because people would not shut up about it,

i think the 1st series was much better and funnier than this series this series seems too stupid

yeah i said that, the reason it was funny was that you could relate to it , when it just gets daft it loses some of its charm

I preferred the second series-the bit when Jay was caught wanking and sitting on his arm actually made me LOL big time and want to slightly cry at the same time.

Speaking of crying--watched the last ever scrubs last night. :'( The last bit was an emotional one :p

Without giving anything away, the bits with Dr *** and the Janitor at the end I thought were really good. I'm glad in a way its ended now though cos they couldn't have done anymore.

Yeh the last Scrubs episode was pretty good.

Apparently they are considering bringing it back without JD, would make no sense.

I read that, it would have to be a different programme. Apparently Carla's actress wouldn't continue it either. They should leave it be, and look at what 'Joey' was like after Friends. Epic fail.

ive not watched it yet but i have been downloading them. House has been good this season. Anyone else finished Heroes yet? was a decent ending i thought, might just be enough to keep me watching because i was seriously considering not bothering with it.

I read that, it would have to be a different programme. Apparently Carla's actress wouldn't continue it either. They should leave it be, and look at what 'Joey' was like after Friends. Epic fail.

probably, shes like 50 or summat

Any 'The Inbetweeners' fans out there?

funniest thing ever written.

Inbetweeners is alright. Actually has some good humour in it.

yeah, it's not all crude jokes there is a lot of great stuff on it and some quality quotes, probably helps that i'm a 16 yr old male

yeah Watched most of Simpsons season 6 yesterday. but still i am not watch it.