General TV Discussion

No by talking really effeminately and talking **** (no jokes about me please)

Haha.

Well to be fair I dont think he does talk particularly effeminate :$ does over say "potato" now though :S

Southlands was really good
it had the dude from the OC the main guy.
I also love Mythbusters :)

Don't mean to be offensive to you Alex, but Keith Lemon is on my long list of irritating gays which includes Louie Spence and yourself . So no

1. He is not gay.
2. Neither am I.
3. You can get bent.

1. Still hate him
2. Still hate you
3. Your not my role model.

You sound angry today... Not had your daily allotment of shags? Seeing as you probably are the most sexually 'active' 13 year old I know.

You sound angry today... Not had your daily allotment of shags? Seeing as you probably are the most sexually 'active' 13 year old I know.

No, half of the people I shagged turned out to be men so I'm pretty ****** off :( Cheers for compliment though

Just had a bad day yesterday :(

He has recently discovered that his right hand actually has more uses than writing.

Anything more annoying than the kids on My Super Sweet 16? Just found out I get MTV (didnt before but randomly do now?) and those kids are so spoilt and generally such arseholes....

Recentley I have been watching

Frineds
Two and a Half Men
Inbetweeners
Simpsons
Raising Hope
The Middle
A League of their Own
Modern Family (Sarah Hyland :wub: )

Breaking Bad is an unbelieveable show!!! if you haven't seen it well worth getting into, 4th season out this year!
started watching "game of thrones" recently, only finished producing the first season its f**king class

Watched 'The Killing' on Channel 4 last Thursday, looks like it's going to be an excellent series! Can't wait until tomorrow night now :D

Watched 'The Killing' on Channel 4 last Thursday, looks like it's going to be an excellent series! Can't wait until tomorrow night now :D

Same here! Hadn´t really heard a lot about the Killing but seems to be an excellent show! definitely one to watch.
I like project runway. i am literally obsessed with the series. i am a sucker for shoes and fashion so it's right up my street.

Last edited: