General TV Discussion

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Thought id start a thread :)

ANY SPOILERS POST IN SPOILER TAGS

Anywya, 24 the tv movie is tonight.

Most of my excitement for 24s now gone though tbh, the first 4 seasons are so good but then i wacthed the next to seasons 1 episode a week which meant the pace wasnt there, plsu the stroylines beacame a big predictable and repetitive. However iam pretty excited about the tv movie prequel to the new season as its been well over a year so hopefully it will come back fresher plus from the looks of trailers its complete different. Also iirc hasnt CTU LA been disbanded? Afterall you think they woulda been all sacked a long time ago i mean 6 terrorist attacks in the one city ffs.

Last edited:
i know i'm really looking fw to it. Been watching all the seasons again to catch me up so i think ill finish those before i watch it

Dexter and Prison Break almost finished now though :(

I don't think I'll watch. I watched the first 5 seasons of 24 but I wasn't really enjoying the last ones.

I'm waiting for Dexter to finish though before I start to watch it as I do prefer watching tv shows in quick succession rather than waiting to watch just one episode a week.

Watched it, it sucked.

**** stroyline and all of the characters introduced sucked, especially the president

Oh well, another 24 I won't be watching then :D

anyone else watching Prison Break? i was very excited by the first few episodes of this season but it's become kind of meh again. They need to give up on it i think.

Yeah I couldn't get into Redemption at all, dissapointed really. Storyline was ***** and like Greg said, the characters sucked balls. Meh.

anyone else watching Prison Break? i was very excited by the first few episodes of this season but it's become kind of meh again. They need to give up on it i think.

Nah I havn't watched any of it. Will wait until it's over and watch them all together. Don't know why though because it's always rubbish :(

I might start watching 24 from the start. Any good streaming websites or did use download them all?

Prison Break is terrible, im still gettting it cos i wanna kniw what happens like with lost (but lost sll has the odd good ep) but im not gunna watch it till its finished.

Also if you're gunna post spoilers use the spoiler tags

i gave up on PB after season 2 , just refused to watch it since. season 1 was awesome and one of the best seasons of anything ever but its just got ridiculous.

although i do still love lost which has gone a similar way - but that has got better recently and i really do wanna see how it ends

im more interested in american comedies these days , i just watch seinfeld and whose line is it anyway all the time

king of the Hill was decent last night epecially consdering how bad the weeks before was, anyway only a handful of eps left, ill miss it :(

American Dad was really good as usual, plenty Roger. Wish they would cancel FG and focus on AD

Yeah I really enjoyed King of the Hill last night. Classic KotH storyline really.

The Simpsons was actually kind of ok too, I think I laughed twice.. which is double the amount of time the last Family Guy made me laugh.

House has been brilliant the past two episodes. I love it when they actually focus on the patient instead of just having them as a minor thing in the background.

On last nights episode I actually laughed out loud when
House and Cuddy were having a little moment and all he did was feel her up.
. :D

Theres a House thread you goomba

I'm watching One Tree Hill, Worst Week and Two and a half men
****!! I love OTH!!!! The best serial ever, the music is awesome

House, Dexter, Prison Break, Frasier, Heroes, Lost (when its back), Scrubs are all I watch on TV at the moment.

I've given up on Heroes now. The story is so lame I just don't care anymore.

Same.

Gunna do what im doign with PB and wait till it fins then watch it in chunks, then I ight get somewhere and not forget stuff thats happened etc

i gave up on heroes and prison break long ago, yet i still persevere with lost