General TV Discussion

GoT continues to be absolute gash think it is time to sack off the TV show and get caught up on the books

Fake Sansa had great **** though.

haha, I have caused a stir on facebook because I dare to have a different opinion on GoT. Probably doesn't help that in the last week I have rewatched the first 3 series of The Wire

haha, I have caused a stir on facebook because I dare to have a different opinion on GoT. Probably doesn't help that in the last week I have rewatched the first 3 series of The Wire

GoT's last few seasons are barely watchable. **** all happens in first 9 episodes, in the finale they kill off a major character, and the whole thing starts over next year.

Over the last few weeks I have just got through all 5 series of The Wire, my god how good was that series. Legit in my top 3 tv series maybe even top. Little sad I've finished it. Cannot wait for their two new series next year look very interesting! Oh well on to Boardwalk Empire!

Over the last few weeks I have just got through all 5 series of The Wire, my god how good was that series. Legit in my top 3 tv series maybe even top. Little sad I've finished it. Cannot wait for their two new series next year look very interesting! Oh well on to Boardwalk Empire!
wait what there make more of the wire there is a god

wait what there make more of the wire there is a god

Oh no they have two new series but not the wire.

One is about the *********** business in the ealry 80s, the other is about American politics on capital hill. Expect both to be superb

Oh no they have two new series but not the wire.

One is about the *********** business in the ealry 80s, the other is about American politics on capital hill. Expect both to be superb
i see the same guys that made the wire have some new stuff coming out cool

Finally some **** happened in GOT. Blonde girl with dragons have her fleet now, Starks took back their home ( for whatever reason that means something in great scheme), and that ************* annoying kid from Misfits gets eaten alive.

That all could have happened 3 seasons ago.

Finally some **** happened in GOT. Blonde girl with dragons have her fleet now, Starks took back their home ( for whatever reason that means something in great scheme), and that ************* annoying kid from Misfits gets eaten alive.

That all could have happened 3 seasons ago.

That was a pretty great season. Too bad we have to wait forever now, even longer than usual.

A LOT of talk very recently that Jeff Stelling is too retire. This is NOT acceptable-should not be allowed. If Jeff retires, then Soccer Saturday should retire. Saturday afternoons just won't be the same :'(

Last edited:
A LOT of talk very recently that Jeff Stelling is too retire. This is NOT acceptable-should not be allowed. If Jeff retires, then Soccer Saturday should retire. Saturday afternoons just won't be the same :'(

I don't really watch it (unless it's on in the background in the pub!) so who would be a decent replacement if he went?

Get Kammy in charge-good god that would be interesting lol

Desperately searching for quality TV, went back to watching Ashes to Ashes-not seen it since it last aired. Started watching it on Saturday and already on Season 3 episode 3. Forgot just how great a show it is. Really enjoyed Life on Mars, but Ashes to Ashes imo is better. It's one of those shows that's impossible to not binge watch, no matter how hard you try.