• callumh-94

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • smiler 7

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

david h

Reaction score
This is a joint story, and will involve genoa, holders of serie A 9 times before, but none since 1924, this barren spell is to be put to an end! join the race and follow along as we see who can end this barren spell first!

1. david h (me)
2. Callumh-94
3. crippler
4.smiler 7 ?

View attachment 28626

Good luck lads, don't forget - colourful, and screenshots XD

Hate Genoa, mainly because they are such a ****** to beat XD

Will follow if you keep this up.

should be interesting, haven't done italian league in a while

Sent you a PM, waiting for tomorrow to try and get more people or?

cool :) im managing genoa too in 2011, Forestieri is cool prospect, have fun. I will follow

Should be interesting good luck gent's i will be following :)

3-4-3 perfect it and genoa should be a breeze gl

Good luck with this guys. Genoa won't be the hardest challenge you'll have to do. Keep the balance of kids and older players and you'll be fine.

rules are 10.2 database, and also large data base, k?

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

you can start now if you want! we should do our first month, then provide photos of out transfers,games etc!

NO real-time editor BTW

I (callum higgins) was announced as manager of genoa, my aim was to get them into europe for this season.In a press conference i said that it was a dream to be at the club and he wanted further sucess. Callum will play atractive attcking football!My first view of a team was to bring in some quality players and blow the 6.75 mill budjet on just one player, i have a good squad with a mixture of youth and experience. Also im looking to bring in some players on loan and do some wheel dealing and getting free players.
,aftter realising that suclli and kharja wernt on my first team plans i put them on the transfer list. After realisng i could edit my transfer and wage budjet to make my transfer budjet near the 20mill mark i started to enquire into buying some class players. My first signing was volz on a free transfer, the german RB will be a gd backup, my second signing was gago from real madrid on a seaon long loan, he will add a creative and defensive side to my team, I sold sculli to shaktar for 8.25 million this was a gd piece of business as he was not in my 1st team plans.Kharja was let on a seaon loan move to lyon for a fee around 700k. I signed portugal Cb andrade on a free, he has played 5o times for his country.I then got a magnificant capture di Maria from benfica for a small fee of 9million(£) he is a world class player with bagd of potential and talent, he will add skill and creativity to the side. pre season was going well 2 2-1 wins agianst lesser teams, but i wont be happy with the goal conceded so i will look to toughen up be defence. i then brought in some decent staff and coaches. i then had an impressive 7-0 over kvsk. I then drew a fine norway time stabaek in the europa league qualifyers.
I loanded out crespo and moretti on season loan moves
Keep u updated l8tr on this tonight

Last edited:
I know Mike told us to use colours but you've taken it to the extreme XD

Wow, that's colourful alright XD

play up until the league starts, to give everyone a chance! that alrite?

I then sold figueroa to french team bordeaux for 3.5 mill, the transfer season has 10 days left and on august 20th genoa sign ace edin dzeko for 22 million+ 3 mill signing on fee, his wages r 96k p/w, he is arguably the best signing so far and will definetily take the club to the next level. this august has been gd to genoa in friendlies with 29 goals and 2 conceded, over 5 games, with the wage budjet over by 40k and no transfer budjet left dzeko was my final transfer, but luckily i used my brain and signed shaktar winger on a free he will join in 6months time when he contract experies.
I am now 5 days away from september(this is my august update)

Last edited: