Votes: 6 42.9%
  • callumh-94

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • smiler 7

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You got Dzeko to come to you? :O

How much budget do you start with (transfer and wage)?

(6)
You got Dzeko to come to you? :O

How much budget do you start with (transfer and wage)?
u get tons more wage then transfer, give him huge signing on fee, i bet every1 does this know LOL,

can everyone tell me when they got to september please!!! + tell me when u think u will

Crippler's Report #1

Priorities here are regaining the status of Genoa as a top team back without abusing of the finances, specially considering the team is on debt while most of the rest Serie A teams aren't.

We're one day away from the 1st official match of the season, the 4th Qualifying Round leg 1 is coming against the french squad of En Avant de Guingamp. So far the friendlies were not bad altough some could have been better, but still the record of 14-1 in 5 matches gives the team a scoring ratio of 2.8 this is without counting the 5 - 0 against the reservers for obvious reasons.
View attachment 28780

Only one signing in and one out, special attention to the Co-offer from Inter to a player I highly disregard, the sub-20 Diego Polenta.
View attachment 28781

Alexandr Anyokov will hopefully be a solid defender on the right side wich was in my opinion the team's weakest link.
View attachment 28782

And before there's a chance for me to forget about it, good luck to the rest of people and Gratz to Callumh-94 on getting Dzeko:O

Last edited:
dont mean to have ago at anyone, i started it at genoa at bout 4.10pm and finished at 5.20pm on august 25th + allready did 2month updates on here, how long does it take u or r u all looking 4 bargins?

dont mean to have ago at anyone, i started it at genoa at bout 4.10pm and finished at 5.20pm on august 25th + allready did 2month updates on here, how long does it take u or r u all looking 4 bargins?

tbh I don't mind that you keep going but that's my personal opinion, I am however more worried in my writing layout and getting it all tidy and kinky so people can find it atractive. I also lose lots of time reading others stories, but that's my approach onto this, other's have their own. (H)

tbh I don't mind that you keep going but that's my personal opinion, I am however more worried in my writing layout and getting it all tidy and kinky so people can find it atractive. I also lose lots of time reading others stories, but that's my approach onto this, other's have their own. (H)

I got netgame anyway so i can play for max 1 to 2hours a night on my story
anyway it will take atleast 2 seassons to win probs three to win as inter are badily top dogs in the league

Last edited:
beat ac milan 3-2 at san siro, sceen shots and info will be on later. just played 1st league game , for callumh and crippler, will play some more later 2 nite!

Crippler's Report #2

So August is now past and it's time to look at what happened back then

First there was the match against En Avant de Guingamp for the Europa League. 1st leg was easy, playing home even without a few of my key players due to injuries but Créspo showed me that he still wants to take an important role in the team.
View attachment 28837

With that 3-0 lead the Europa league became second plan, 1st match for Serie A. I can't explain by words how much disapointed I was with this result against Livorno.
View attachment 28838

Away match against En Avant de Guingamp (I'm just glad I won't have to write that again anymore) and I assured my presence in the Europa League, but at what cost? I lost my Left Back for 2 weeks and didn't even won the match for the bonus money.
View attachment 28834

But at least I got the money from reaching group stage and there's my group: Benfica, Lille and Rosenborg. I expect to reach the playoff so I want the 2nd place here however the group ain't easy.
View attachment 28835

2nd for the Serie A and last match of August and we travel to Olimpico to face Totti and friends, however it was Mirko Vucinic who made me want to throw the laptop out of the window <)
View attachment 28839

End of August matchs and I'm 15th but only 2 rounds have passed.
View attachment 28840

September's Preview

For September I'll have to face Inter to start with, they've scored only 3 goals so far but received 0, I have my hopes of a draw here. Also expecting a draw against Benfica or a close win since I'm playing with home factor. Hopefully then I'll have 3 wins in a row against chievo, Bari and Napoli.
View attachment 28836

Decided to change my layout towards joint-stories, there won't be post-match screenies to avoid clustering of thread, I'll reduce my screenshot posting to the league positions as that is the best way to compare with the rest of the guys doing this story.

Crippler's Report #3

Wake me up when September ends.. no seriously DO IT!

Genoa 0 - 1 Inter (Serie A)
A match where Inter was slightly dominated yet my team failed to produce a goal and to don't let the opposition score as Iván Cordoba took the 3 points home by the 74th minute.

Genoa 0 - 1 Benfica (Europa League)
*sound of whistle* Ball reaches di María, di María runs to the area, di María shoots, di María scores and we're just 1 minute into the game. The rest was plain boring, even with Sidnei sent off from Benfica no team produced anything.

On the other game of the group Rosenborg took 6 without an answer from Lille. I smilled (A)
View attachment 29074

Genoa 0 - 1 Chievo (Serie A)

This september month has been boring to ****, even worst, disapointing! If I'm to lose give score 3 or 4 that way I can be frustated for letting goals in. This was just a game where once again my team failed to score and the others scored... a late goal from Sergio Pellisier 83 mins into the game.

Bari 1 - Genoa 2 (Serie A)

Woohoo!! Two goals in less than 5 minutes, Kharja and Mesto at 74 and 78 respectively finally made this *cough* manager *cough* smile. I still had to suffer a late goal from Riccardo Meggiorini at 91 to almost **** my pants.

Genoa 2 - 0 Napoli (Serie A)
A lucky and ugly match. Créspo scored on a penalty kick (min 50) and now doesn't shut up in the lockers about how he scored again finally. Nobody tells the guy that penalties are the easy scores ok?! To finish the bad performance of both sides Gennaro Lezzo decided for my side with an own goal 71 mins into the game.

After 6 games I feel disapointed and sad, wake me up when we reach October please :(
View attachment 29082

Good stuff Crippler. Lets hope you keep it up. :)