Half season review

Going in the season i was actually quite confident we could challenge for the european spots, but it showed to be much harder than expected.

We struggled to hold to any winning streak, and really had a tough time killing games against small opponents.
This is how it ended.
League:
View attachment 466136

However we did amazing in Europa league. Didnt lose at all, and its going to be interesting to see how the next one, finish this one off. Not the hardest draw, but still decent to win every fixture.

Europa League Fixtures:
View attachment 466135

Player Stats:
None really deserves a mention, actually we didnt deliver what was expected - me included - and hopefully the next one can get the players to perform. Especially the strikers showed lack of goals - perhaps we should go for a super strike this transfer window?

Transfers:

NONE.
Couldnt find the deals i wanted, and to be honest we have a quite well rounded team, so thought we could use the money later.
So still plenty to do on the transfer market for the next one in line - if needed.

Didnt sell anyone of importance neither.

About the thought of taking over a team from northern ireland league, im up for it.
The national team seem to get along really well, but it would definitely give the national side a boost if we controlled a team ..

Yes, Europe league form definitely need to improve :)
good job mate, and good luck to who took over