George Best FC
Season 6- Half Season Review

Transfers:

View attachment 469584

Even tho we are in Premier league I have decided not to bring many new players, so brought only few youngsters (Northern Irish and foreign), 2 experienced loans and for first team Irish Centreback Nialli Canavan.

View attachment 469580

View attachment 469583

Thanks to Laurent Blanc and to whoever is manager of Norwich for bringing us 9,3M for 2 players brought for free 6 months ago.

Fixtures:

View attachment 469562

Most notable matches were goalless draw in Premier league opener against Man Utd, draw against Arsenal and victory against Tottenham. Result which saddens me is loss against Colchester in Capital Cup, but all together We can be pleased with our first 6 moonths in Premier League.

Player Stats:

View attachment 469555

Players which brought us to Premier league are as was expected and best performers here, player which i will note is our goalkeeper Michael McDonald who is at the moment with those performances one of best goalkeepers in league.

Player of the Update - Joe Hegarty:

View attachment 469535

Once again he rocks, well done to who ever signed him. This year our best scorer and 2nd best in assists.

League Table:

View attachment 469520View attachment 469519

As you can see we are standing pretty good and person who will take over have a nice chance of securing us first European adventure.

Northern Ireland :

View attachment 469513

NO! Callum Best is still not manager of Northern Ireland and this is the reason why. But well done to current manager for bringing Northern Ireland to World Cup

save to the next one and to whoever wants to play for himself

George Best FC.rar | Game Front

and note to the next one, check for our 5 stars hot propects who will soon be elgible for pro deal, many clubs are trying to steal them and With improved stature (bigger reputation) next person could actually bring maybe some bigger name or stronger player from Northern ireland or some other country.

Last edited:
HOW ARE WE DOING SO WELL?! I'm pretty certain, that i'd be lucky to get top half. Is Lovano back or is it me?:)

HOW ARE WE DOING SO WELL?! I'm pretty certain, that i'd be lucky to get top half. Is Lovano back or is it me?:)

i was very suprised too, most i expected was 14th place and this is just incredible, you would put us on same position if not better

Season 6 Season Review

Transfers
View attachment 468041
Only two of the transfers were me - i brought in Diego and Oliver Norwood. However Didier did some brilliant deals for me before hand, bringing in 4 free agents, selling for a profit of 10.1 Million.

View attachment 468040
I felt we needed more squad depth, and someone good technically. After missing out on a couple of excellent younger players, i got Diego for next to nothing. However he was largely unsuccessful. I think it was mostly because he didn't gel with the squad, being one of very few who didn't speak English.
View attachment 468039
Oliver Norwood proved a much better signing, becoming another regular international for the club, fitting in with the Northern Irish theme and playing very well as a playmaker.

Fixtures

View attachment 468038
The games missing here are the final 3. Which were all wins, including over Tottenham who were fighting for a Euro Cup spot. As you can see , as usual i started slowly, however for the first time, i changed tactic, to someone elses. Using the Mr. Langvatn 4-1-4-1 after the West Brom game. Which definitely made the difference, full credit to whoever had that stored.

League Table

View attachment 468036So we earn a closely-fought 6th place. Had i started with Mr. Langvatn's we would've probably won the league. However Europe was achieved:D

Player of the Season
Adrian Curran

View attachment 468037
The same as all my previous turns. He is just something else. 225 appearances for the club, his improvements since he was signed at the beginning has just been unreal.​

Great season from you two! Think we've massively overperformed for the quality of the squad, and next season will be even harder with playing European fixtures but it should be very interesting. I think Malte and Lovano should take next season and then we'll go back to the normal running order in the OP for the season after. Is everyone ok with that?

Oh... and Lovano says he'd rather play the second half of the season so Malte should download the save above and start playing the first half of the season :)

Great season from you two! Think we've massively overperformed for the quality of the squad, and next season will be even harder with playing European fixtures but it should be very interesting. I think Malte and Lovano should take next season and then we'll go back to the normal running order in the OP for the season after. Is everyone ok with that?

Oh... and Lovano says he'd rather play the second half of the season so Malte should download the save above and start playing the first half of the season :)

To be honest mate, having looked at the squad, really we're lacking in depth rather than class. Most of the team are Prem mid-table minimum, then with players like Arthur, Curran, Holmes, Ferguson, Willis i'm not too surprised. A 20 mil transfer budget for the coming year too, i think we can cause the prem some real problems:)

It will be tough to find Northern irish depth , but im sure they will find someone
a question for Tyler, How did Steven Davis perform in 2nd half of season?

It will be tough to find Northern irish depth , but im sure they will find someone
a question for Tyler, How did Steven Davis perform in 2nd half of season?
I was trying not to play him as I thought he was below par, but Ferguson got injured and when i changed tactic , he became a regular defensive Left Mid:) and played fairly well

Please could someone upload the save in another website cant download from filefront, thanks in advance!

Im on it!
Hopefully will finish it tomorrow or early monday :)
Im going for the big ones this year!