Germany v Argentina Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive went for 3-2 to Argentina. I think they have too much going forward.

come on germany!! it'll be close but i think germany have been playing better in the world cup so far and could beat argentina.

Great piece in The Guardian about Maradona as manager here.

This could be either one of the greatest matches in the world cup ever... or it could be a very, very tedious affair. Depends on whether Argentina are willing to go for Germany or will be concerned by the threat from the counter. Doubt that young German playmaker will get much room or space to play with Mash snaffling his ankles though.

Germany 0-2 Argentina...Argentina can keep a clean sheet if Demichelis doesn't f up :D

Germany 2 - 2 Argentina
Podolski (x2)
Messi
Di Maria

Argentina to win in Extra Time

I want the same thing that happened to Ghana to happen to the Germans and then see if people say it was unfair. Bet most would laugh if Germany choked a last minute Penalty and failed to go through.

Argentina to win on Penalties.

I want the same thing that happened to Ghana to happen to the Germans and then see if people say it was unfair. Bet most would laugh if Germany choked a last minute Penalty and failed to go through.

Argentina to win on Penalties.

I know i would, but i wasnt one of them people calling for Suarez to be hung

I want the germans to win, based purely on the fact that i have 2 germans in my fantasy football team, and only one argentine.

1 - 0 to the Germans, and another goal to Muller Rice.

Germany are going to destroy argentina...no matter how good messi, higuain etc are, their defence is really quite poor, and germany have the quality to seriously trouble them..also germany's midfield is so so strong, and will out power argentina's..i'm going for a 5-2. Optimistic maybe, but can totally see that happening. Argentina look like they're struggling to contain germany.

Lol at the commentator:

"And Klose was...well,close"

"What else would he be?"

the germans look really up for this. they are giving the midfield to much room.

Will be playings as Bayern next year in FM, Muller's PA is gonna be great. Kroos is insane too

Muller at 20 is breaking through

Oezil looks so calm and composed its crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.