Germany v Argentina Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and to think schweinsteiger is typically a wide player....

FML....3-0 to the ****'s :'(

That's just a pathetic and completely ignorant thing to say. Quite frankly i'm glad that i'm not you.

On topic: Impressive performance by the Germans. The squad looks very good allover and they have a terrific understanding of each other.

Well done Germany.

Germany absolutely deadly and they did a great job keeping Messi out of the game.

Didn't want them to win it, but I genuinely think that Germany can go on to win it, although I want the Dutch to win it!

I thought that khedira, mertesacker, schwiensteiger and boateng dealt especially well with the threats that messi and tevez brought to the game. I thought it was a great performance from the germans, But i dont want them to win anything

I thought that khedira, mertesacker, schwiensteiger and boateng dealt especially well with the threats that messi and tevez brought to the game. I thought it was a great performance from the germans, But i dont want them to win anything
you never want them to do well, but they were immense.they worked hard together as a unit, and attacked and defended with discipline and in numbers. england take note

The thing is, how many of the German player s play in the "the best league in the world", i'm sure arne Freidrich(sp) has just been relegated with Hertha. Just shows that ou don't need all the world stars to be the best

The thing is, how many of the German player s play in the "the best league in the world", i'm sure arne Freidrich(sp) has just been relegated with Hertha. Just shows that ou don't need all the world stars to be the best
he was, he's now at wolfsburg. but its so true, they do the simple things so well. they were brilliant today

he thing is, how many of the German player s play in the "the best league in the world", i'm sure arne Freidrich(sp) has just been relegated with Hertha. Just shows that ou don't need all the world stars to be the best

he just plays on the top of his game right now really, he wasn't really good the whole season (well his team was awful) but he has been the best defender of the team so far. Also impressed with Boateng today, he really worked hard out there.

Well played by ze Germans, just shows simplicity can be so effective when you have a team as organised and well drilled as Germany.

Mueller was exceptional again and Schweinstiger bossed the midfield.

Team > Individuals.

Boateng had a good game, the German team doesn't have a lot of big names but Joachim Low has put together a tactic that gets the best out of the players, they are so deadly on the counter

Just Saw the score a minute ago and was not expecting that :S

4-0 ... you guys never heard "Football is 11 vs 11 and in the end the germany wins." ?

First proper test in the World Cup for Argentina and they got dominated. Germany totally marked Messi, Tevez and Higuain out of the game. And to think, I actually thought Argentina would win the World Cup.

wow how the **** to the germans do it lol, they were absolutely sensational just made argentina look amatuer. klose is just a world cup king lol, argentina were their own downfall they didnt take no notice in the england germany game because they let scwienstieger so much room in midfield.

I'm gutted :'( where will the lol's come from without Diego and Saint Martin?

Brilliant team ethic. Argentina were outclassed. Germany could teach Brazil a thing or two about counter-attacking play

and germany wins 4 to 0, what a game bet none of yall saw that coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.