Germany v England Thread

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys this is the quater finals right? I've forgotten the format of the knockout rounds lol

No.

Group Stages (32) > Knockout Round (Last 16) > Quarter-Finals (8 that progressed) > Semi-Finals (4 that progressed) > Final (Final 2).

Serbia lost :'( so i hope England win and Rooney to get goals.England(Rooney,Rooney) 2-1 Germany(Podolski)

Germany 5-0 England

Rooney to be sent off sorry but cant see england win
Seriously, now, If you're not going to take anything seriously, about our nation. Just don't post, You're annoying us all, and I got an infraction because of you.

Bit early for this thread, me thinks? But, I can't see us winning, That Ozil lad looked like a star

Seriously, now, If you're not going to take anything seriously, about our nation. Just don't post, You're annoying us all, and I got an infraction because of you.

Bit early for this thread, me thinks? But, I can't see us winning, That Ozil lad looked like a star

I was being serious and i cant see England winning :p

Looking forward to this..well annoyed though cos i won't be able to watch it..I think it will be 4-1 to Germany. Germany will get the first goal early on, and dominate the first half. Then we'll score after half time, and everyone will get all hopeful and think we could win..but then germany really turn it on and thump us with 3 more...Germany will be too fast and quick for us, adn their passing will just slice through our slow defence. Ozil will tear us apart. He has been outstanding

I want England to win, but they need to seriously step it up to beat Germany.

Germany+v+England+World+Cup+Football+Qualifier.jpeg

Germany 3-1 Ozil, Klose, Poldolzki, Lampard

Cant wait for this !

Not looking at SSN till after it because their going on like they won the World Cup at the moment.

loves it when other home nations put the downers on us, what round did Scotland get to again Callum? ;)

dont get cocky Stubbs , we didnt make it so what ? uses arent going 2 win it so clamp it !

If we get our tactics right, then yes, we can win.

Considering how weak England are physically it's going to take steroids to get us through the game against Germany, they are some big, scary, ugly bastards..

Hope Barry has a good game against the Turk. We'll need him to do what he does best.

My heart says England, my head says Germany. Capello will stick with the predictable 4-4-2 with our best player Gerrard stuck on the left wing, Germany will dominate posession and win by 2 clear goals. Rooney will probably be made the scapegoat for under performing when Capello's tactics were the main problem.

Can't believe how much people are overhyping Germany. They're a good team and have played well, but they aren't that good, jeeez.

Can't believe how much people are overhyping Germany. They're a good team and have played well, but they aren't that good, jeeez.
i think its more the fact of how badly we played in the first two games, than how good Germany are

Your right there not that good but they are better then England unfortunately, they don't neccesarily have better players then England but they are better organised and more fluid in posession.

Status
Not open for further replies.