• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 785
  • Views Views 54K

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go everyone that said Upson and Terry can play together. And everyone that said the squad was good. Shows you all know **** all. England are ****. Bye bye Capello you ****.

I'm not allowed to support my neighbours?

Get over it.

Right Holland, the world is now officially behind you.

who says you need stars? its a TEAM you need. the last 90 minutes just taught us that

kind of what i meant cant see the likes of Steven Taylor, Jack Rodwell, Theo Walcott, Danny WElbeck, Joe Hart, Nathan Delfouenso etc etc gelling together in quick time it will take atleast two years.

Hope England dont blame the lost on the dis-allowed goal, You were outplayed for 90 mins, But I can see on the papers tommorow, ENGLAND CHEATED out of World Cup

epic fail!!

dog poo>italy>wet fart>england>....france!

so so so bad no excuses rooney donkey!, why bring on heskey not crouch? swp shocking terry n upson awfull! come holland!!

Darn. Had money on 5-1 :(

Okies. Please, please guys agitate for Capello to be sacked and Hodgson to replace him. I'd be truly, truly appreciative. Hodgson for England. You know it makes sense :)

IMO one of the worst perormances of the tournament = John Terry. We've been poor, But he's been suprisingly poor, and really awful

The result speaks for itself
the germans picked there team based on form
we picked our team based on reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back