• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 785
  • Views Views 54K

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go everyone that said Upson and Terry can play together. And everyone that said the squad was good. Shows you all know **** all. England are ****. Bye bye Capello you ****.

I'm struggeling to find any reasons not to put King or Carragher in the team sheet. Upson looked wobbly last game so why did he merit that place?

Hope England dont blame the lost on the dis-allowed goal, You were outplayed for 90 mins, But I can see on the papers tommorow, ENGLAND CHEATED out of World Cup
we were lucky not to be gone in the first half. but of course the red tops wont see it like that

Great first half by Germany, had some troubles after the England goal but that counter attacks in the 2nd half were deadly. Englands defense was horrible so the win was very well deserved.

That Lampard goal - it's 1:1 now i guess? (Wembley 66)

Germany defeated the so-called 'Golden Generation' of England players with a bunch of youngsters.....

Firstly: Who is going to be the next England manager? Hodgson will be touted, as well as, god forbid, Harry Redknapp (not because i support Arsenal, or because he's a bad manager, just because he's Redknapp, corrupt and... not the point)
Secondly: I thought Rooney was pretty poor today, and has been throughout the tournament, although i don't know why this is, perhaps a little like Torres? In that he has played his socks off for United and is clearly a fantastic manager, but doesn't go into the WC in form, and carrying a slight knock-on effect of end-of-season injuries. Even worse was Matthew Upson, the goal came off his face and he was way too slow and weak against a frankly, not THAT good Miroslav Klose. James played well, Johnson was average, didn't link up enough with Milner though and played with less freedom than qualifiers, Cole was good going forward but again had no support when he went forward and didn't bother getting back much, leading, indirectly to 2/3 goals on the CA, as well as Terry's apparent inability to cover properly..
Third: Backup for my point (sort of):
BBC Sport's Lee Dixon
"That was the worst team performance and the worst back-four performance I've seen."

tbh we should all shut the **** up
the games over
we lost
now **** off

What's the record for the most currently active users viewing a thread? :)

bullshit why do we all think we can win a WC if we are ****

I think this is what some might call a meltdown

polar-meltdown-gal-wildlife.jpg

Oezil,Muller,Klose,Podolski were all amazing as was the entire German backline

Rooney is an *** he can play superbly for United but not for his country,as anyone realised Upson has scored more goals than him this WC

Rooney is an *** he can play superbly for United but not for his country,as anyone realised Upson has scored more goals than him this WC
the same could be said of virtually any payer out there with the exception of ashley cole

We have to think about it its a tournament featuring 32 teams its not the end of the world if 1 team is spanked. at least England reached the knockout stages.

Poor performance by England , the entire England team were poor , could go on and say why , and who , but wtf is the point. I'm sure everything that's needed to be said has been said in the 51 pages that are here so I wont bother .

Shame, Last time most will play. Gerrard 30, Lampard 32, Cole 29, James 41, Heskey 30 odd, Terry around 30, Ferdinand ( wasn't here, but still), Upson around 30
As great as they've been in club football is that really a bad thing? 2 of those guys never worked well together, Upson had a horrible tournament and Heskey is pretty meh.. Terry's off field controversies prior to and during the tournament didn't help.

As a side note although Rooney will be pilloried by the press it's a bit much to ask a kid to shoulder the hopes and dreams of a nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back