Germany v Spain [Semi-Final]

He's just pointing out that Klose is on the pitch.

Nice colors btw Calum.

spain lost to the swiss....please, they barely win at all, germany dominates...muller is out learn your facts...germany will win, by what? i dont know. all i know is germany has some amazing chemistry, david villa this blah blah blah, the man scored a goal, doesnt mean they will win, muller had scored 2 game before last, maybe even though he wont be playing he will get off the bench and run at the ball pick it up and throw it in the spainish goal creating the 1-0 lead....come on now...GO GERMANY!

muller is good, but honestly he isnt the best on the team i think he just has had good luck, klose and ozil are better

spain lost to the swiss....please, they barely win at all, germany dominates...muller is out learn your facts...germany will win, by what? i dont know. all i know is germany has some amazing chemistry, david villa this blah blah blah, the man scored a goal, doesnt mean they will win, muller had scored 2 game before last, maybe even though he wont be playing he will get off the bench and run at the ball pick it up and throw it in the spainish goal creating the 1-0 lead....come on now...GO GERMANY!

muller is good, but honestly he isnt the best on the team i think he just has had good luck, klose and ozil are better

Have to love the new forum users who have suddenly registered and are coincidentally Germany supporters too.

Wonder if you'll register a new account if they lose to Spain.

naah, ich bin ja ein deutsch, kannst du saggen das du spanish bist? didnt think so ;-)

i signed up for fm10, so i can download more then a half a file a day ;-) and it just so happens my fatherland is going to beat your motherland :) tough luck buddy

LETS JUST SAY just cuz im new to this forum doesnt mean i started watching football yesterday....i guess its true the more posts you have means you have a bigger ***** and know more about football then others

naah, ich bin ja ein deutsch, kannst du saggen das du spanish bist? didnt think so ;-)

i signed up for fm10, so i can download more then a half a file a day ;-) and it just so happens my fatherland is going to beat your motherland :) tough luck buddy

The timing of your registration is commendable, really.

Nice edit too. Capital letters, blah blah blah, fail to punctuate, blah blah, English isn't my first language, blah.

Spain haven't been up to much thus far. Germany just outplayed two big international sides.

Germany 3 - 1 Spain.

Germans have exploited week defenses till now. Good defenses like Serbia gave them nightmare.
Spanish defense is not as bad as England (Well no comments here) and Argentina (Not great defense)

So this is gonna be a close call.

I say 2-1 to Spain :)

i love and support spain. but right now, i guess germany would win the match.
spain would naturally get most of the possession, but they are slightly slower. German's lightning counter attack would be dangerous.
unless del bosque gets his tactic right and drops torres (i support liverpool too), spain would probably go out of the world cup.

Spain haven't been up to much thus far. Germany just outplayed two big international sides.

Germany 3 - 1 Spain.

What, Argentina and Chile?

Spain 2-1 Germany (Llorente, Xavi, Schweinstieger)

I may be the only one that's gonna say this but I'm gonna say 1-1, Klose and Villa scoring.

Then Casillas will pull off some amazing saves in pens and i'm gonna say Spain through on pens.

Germans have exploited week defenses till now. Good defenses like Serbia gave them nightmare.
Spanish defense is not as bad as England (Well no comments here) and Argentina (Not great defense)

So this is gonna be a close call.

I say 2-1 to Spain :)

Were we watching the same game? Germany were playing with 10 men without their top goalscorer, and still created many chances, as well as getting a penalty. Podolski was having a bad day

What the ****** **** are you talking about.

Germany haven't played chile. They played us.

I reckon germany can win this. Too bad muller can't play especially since his yellow seemed a bit harsh.

I think Germany will do to Torres and Villa what they did to Messi, they will be forced to come deep to get the ball where they will be less of a threat. Just a shame Muller is banned:(

1-0 Spain.

PCastro won't be impressed with you Billy ;)

**** you're quick. Makes Castro look like a fool.

No, I decided to stop making these. It isn't worth the effort, as in the end all I hear is: "****, you really like doing this", or even: "Get a life, stop doing this" and things like that.

No wonder Maradona thought he was ball boy XD

On topic, i think Germany will win this. Spain push everyone forward and we know how good Germans are on counter. Pique had poor World cup and i think it will continue.

Last edited: