Germany v Spain [Semi-Final]

1-0 Germany. Goal on the break finished by Muller late on, Germany will hold Spain quite easily I think, I reckon we are in a for a dull game though, 2 different types of 4-2-3-1 on show, the middle of the park will be congested

Netherlands are not pushovers, When Sneijder, Robben and RVP are on song, there isn't a team that can cope with them. Robben **** or not is a fantastic player and can produce magical moment than anyone in German or Spanish team. As much as this tie is balanced, Finals will also be the same.

Well, against Spain or Germany I think they are. A) If it is Spain, Netherlands can harm mostly if they have posession. They counterattack is good, but not as good as the Germans. Netherlands will suffer greatly from Spanish posession. B) Germany, their counterattack is lethal, and the dutch defence is shaky at best.

Sorry I cant see them beating any of the other two teams, although I would love to.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

1-0 Germany. Goal on the break finished by Muller late on, Germany will hold Spain quite easily I think, I reckon we are in a for a dull game though, 2 different types of 4-2-3-1 on show, the middle of the park will be congested

Sorry mate, Muller is not playing this game, he is banned for this match

Muller is banned.<)

Is it something to do with David Villa? XD

The reason was, that against Paraguay, at some point all Barcelona players were on field. And they style of play is very similar to Barcelona. Plus Villa signed for them, and Cesc started his career there. Furthermore, Barca new president took a huge loan from the banks to make a final bid on Cesc, about 60M. The loan is 150 M, so I assume he is getting Cesc and another player.

Muller isn't playing, he's banned.

torres starts on the bench

Good news for Spain.
agreed. its good that del bosque showsed faith, but not against germany, and besides, even a half fit torres is a massive danger against tiring defences,

Spain will win, the Octupus said so..

Lol I love that lil guy.

On topic this is the game I have been most excited about in the tournament, no matter what happens it will be interesting. I'm praying for a good game and could not care less about who goes through.

Surpised that Llorente didn't start but Pedro is a quality player.

C'mon Germany.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

What *** running on the pitch.

what a ******* numpty on the pitch

Does anyone know how much the tickets were for this match?

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Good chance, well played keeper, Spain look up for this one.

Don't know whether it's a ploy or not by Germany, but they seem to be playing 4-4-1-1.

Is it the Spanish fullbacks pushing on and forcing the German wingers back too deep, or are Germany trying to create space behind them? They're not getting a kick in central midfield as a result though.

I think Spain are crowding Schweinsteiger si he doesn't get the time and space he did in other games. I've got a feeling this octopus is going to be right abouthis one although I hope not.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Good save Casillas.

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Why did he dive? Just hit it!

Edit: That was a penalty actually, REF!!