• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
How is this actually allowed to happen. Ferdinand got a suspension for something similar, rios was probaly better. Typical of gerrard. he actions never catch up with him, hopefully they do in august and break his little scouse leg.
BOOM END OF CAREER. thata what i am praying for tonite.

the FA do seem to have rose-tinted glasses regarding that guy. in reality he's just a bell end.

the FA do seem to have rose-tinted glasses regarding that guy. in reality he's just a bell end.

*like*

they really do. he is whiter then white to them. whilst he just some over rated bottler. when was the lst time he performed for england.

i will add it later. at the moment just a yellow flash on bbc saying it on breaking news. all it says is.

"gerrard to face no action from the football association over clash with michael Brown"

Yeah just put SkySportsNews on and it's on there too.

But anyway, stop acting like he gets away with murder. What else has he gotten away with other than the supposed 'V' sign.

well he got away with beating some one up in a bar that wa caught on cctv... and i kno he may have been provoked by the man but he should have walked away lol

But anyway, stop acting like he gets away with murder. What else has he gotten away with other than the supposed 'V' sign.

well how about the court case. we all know he was guilty. just becuase he is steven gerrard, he gets away with it. Ferdinand got banned for something that wasnt even as bad as this one. As i have said before, this is becuase he is utd, he gets worse treatment in the FA court Room. Rubbsih from the FA

A miillion dives.

well how about the court case. we all know he was guilty. just becuase he is steven gerrard, he gets away with it. Ferdinand got banned for something that wasnt even as bad as this one. As i have said before, this is becuase he is utd, he gets worse treatment in the FA court Room. Rubbsih from the FA

He got away with the court case because he was found not guilty...

I've not seen the Ferdinand incident. I'm pretty sure Man Utd don't get worse treatment so stop being a little 606'er.

The FA are indeed rubbish, but it's not just Gerrard who gets away with things.

IMO not as bad as the Rio incident, he didn't just **** the guy in the face.

You see things like Gerrard's incident happen week in week out, and no one is bothered, as soon as its a high profile player everyone jumps on the bandwaggon asking for a 15 year ban and a horses head in his bed.

He got away with the court case because he was found not guilty...

I've not seen the Ferdinand incident. I'm pretty sure Man Utd don't get worse treatment so stop being a little 606'er.

The FA are indeed rubbish, but it's not just Gerrard who gets away with things.

Rio banned.

Gerrard off

for same offense. Please explain. gerrard "v" sign, let off. all adds up to gerrard is a ****.

IMO not as bad as the Rio incident, he didn't just **** the guy in the face.

You see things like Gerrard's incident happen week in week out, and no one is bothered, as soon as its a high profile player everyone jumps on the bandwaggon asking for a 15 year ban and a horses head in his bed.

So at the very top of football you expect to be cases of violent conduct every week. No you dont. The only reason this kind is publicised, it becuase it is in the public light. players at the top are meant to be role models.

Well, if he referee dealt with it during the game as reported, the FA can do nothing about the challenge. The Ferdinand incident was not seen during the game so it went to an FA hearing.

It's kind of unfair but it's the rules and you can't make exceptions.

Saint Stevie gets away with anything what a joke

Well, if he referee dealt with it during the game as reported, the FA can do nothing about the challenge. The Ferdinand incident was not seen during the game so it went to an FA hearing.

It's kind of unfair but it's the rules and you can't make exceptions.

i was under the interprettion from the refs interview he didnt see the incident, and didnt put it in his matxh report

So at the very top of football you expect to be cases of violent conduct every week. No you dont. The only reason this kind is publicised, it becuase it is in the public light. players at the top are meant to be role models.

Player's are role models, but there not robots. Everyone has a rush of blood to the head at some point, some more than other's. Personally I think cases of people getting flicked and falling down like a sack of **** should get a similar ban to people who have commited 'Violent Conduct'. Sometimes I can see why people get upset about things that happen, causing a player to miss the rest of the season due to 'Violent conduct' would be one, but when, to be honest, he hasn't hurt the bloke and doesn't look like he was trying hard to, I don't see why you all go off your ***'s and start raging and comparing it to a forearm smash to someones face.

I agree the FA is pretty wank at handing out punishments, but in this case I can see why they didn't ban him. Gerrard might be a ***, but I bet most footballers are.

If you don't want to see people showing any passion or drive in a game, I suggest you go and watch curling, alot less contrivercy there.

Player's are role models, but there not robots. Everyone has a rush of blood to the head at some point, some more than other's. Personally I think cases of people getting flicked and falling down like a sack of **** should get a similar ban to people who have commited 'Violent Conduct'. Sometimes I can see why people get upset about things that happen, causing a player to miss the rest of the season due to 'Violent conduct' would be one, but when, to be honest, he hasn't hurt the bloke and doesn't look like he was trying hard to, I don't see why you all go off your ***'s and start raging and comparing it to a forearm smash to someones face.

I agree the FA is pretty wank at handing out punishments, but in this case I can see why they didn't ban him. Gerrard might be a ***, but I bet most footballers are.

If you don't want to see people showing any passion or drive in a game, I suggest you go and watch curling, alot less contrivercy there.

there a difference between Passion and Violent conduct, you plank. and to call rios a forearm smash is a joke. Why else did he go to elbow someone in the head, if it wasnt to hurt him.

i was under the interprettion from the refs interview he didnt see the incident, and didnt put it in his matxh report

SSN are saying that the Referee mentioned in his report that he dealt with the incident which means that the FA cannot take any action.

SSN are saying that the Referee mentioned in his report that he dealt with the incident which means that the FA cannot take any action.

typical know the reports are being changed to help liverpool out.:@ are the FA purposely wanting them to qualify for champs league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back