Gerrard gets off scot-free

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the way Michael Brown is meant to be a tough English midfielder yet he goes down like that off a little hit on the back of the head.

Well, I've seen Gerrard go down without being touched and would you describe him as tough English midfielder. Any player these days when they have been elbowed even if it isn't that hard goes down looking to win a free kick.

Scott, Gerrard had a chat with the referee after the incident and he was perfectly fine.

And bcfc, no I am not saying it was right either but everyone has massively overreacted.

Scott, Gerrard had a chat with the referee after the incident and he was perfectly fine.

And bcfc, no I am not saying it was right either but everyone has massively overreacted.

if anything voilent conduct here has been massvely under-rated. No bann for voilent conduct.

Well, I've seen Gerrard go down without being touched and would you describe him as tough English midfielder. Any player these days when they have been elbowed even if it isn't that hard goes down looking to win a free kick.

I wouldn't describe Gerrard as a tough English midfielder oO) I'd say he is an all round, complete midfielder. He often overreacts when he is challenged and yes he has also dived but I would say Mascherano is a tougher midfielder than Gerrard.

yes i have seen the thread name Gerrard got away scott free but Pompey i heard are taking acthon on it so who's the idiot me or you Ben. like i said i dont give a flying **** as Gerrard goes hes a cheat end of.who really cares.

.... Ha!

I think it's funny, cause all the Utd fans thought he would get a ban cause they are scared he will boss them when we play Utd.

Ha!

You are going on about Gerrard's because we play you on Sunday, not once has anyone said Dindane deserves a ban for his on Mascherano.

Scott, your the most biased manc i've ever seen. For a start your OP is disgraceful. To wish a career ending injury on anyone is horrible! But for it to be one of Englands most important players (Not just in my eyes, but obviously capello's too) is even worse! And you'd probably cry like a little girl if someone said they hope Rooney has a career ending injury! The only thing i will say is i think the FA are too scared to punish the top english players, such as Gerrard, IMO he shoulda got a ban for flagging the ref; i haven't seen the gerrard - brown incident yet so i can't comment on that but brown deserves a good smack, he's one of the dirtiest players in the prem, and from what i've heard, shouldn't have been on the pitch last night.

yes i have seen the thread name Gerrard got away scott free but Pompey i heard are taking acthon on it so who's the idiot me or you Ben. like i said i dont give a flying **** as Gerrard goes hes a cheat end of.who really cares.

If Gerrard is a cheat, what is Alex Ferguson?

You are going on about Gerrard's because we play you on Sunday, not once has anyone said Dindane deserves a ban for his on Mascherano.

again if i see it, and it is voilent conduct. i will agree with you. he might well deserve a ban

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Scott, your the most biased manc i've ever seen. For a start your OP is disgraceful. To wish a career ending injury on anyone is horrible! But for it to be one of Englands most important players (Not just in my eyes, but obviously capello's too) is even worse! And you'd probably cry like a little girl if someone said they hope Rooney has a career ending injury! The only thing i will say is i think the FA are too scared to punish the top english players, such as Gerrard, IMO he shoulda got a ban for flagging the ref; i haven't seen the gerrard - brown incident yet so i can't comment on that but brown deserves a good smack, he's one of the dirtiest players in the prem, and from what i've heard, shouldn't have been on the pitch last night.

I wouldnt cry for a start. Can i ask are you over 12 yet? Brown didnt deserve to be on pitch thats a new one. I did say after the world cup( august) hence knowng he s key this season. but there is plenty off other left wingers in the country( before all the crp comes, he is a CM. where does he play for england?) so he wouldnt be that much of a loss

----------
well of course i said it sundays game course just be great as a united fan not to have Gerrard in the game
i did not see the masherano part but any way it was last night so lets all move on from it like i said we cant do nowt about it .

just give up scott or everyone will hate you even more

I'm going to go ahead and close this before I literally die of boredom.

That and it's turned into a scott v anyone thread...rather than a pleasant debate about the Gerrard issue.

I'm sure the BBC will post another thread about it you can all restart the debate on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back