Gerrard gets off scot-free

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
no-one i saying that. but who actuallys wants to see voilent conduct in football. Are you that much of a plank.

But what Gerrard did wasn't violent conduct in my eyes.

You, on the other hand, seem to have seen him knifing brown in the testies while ******** his grandad.

Scott- I can positively say you are the most bias person I have never met.

oh come on it werent even that bad, no where near as bad as ferdinands

Like I said earlier the FA couldn't punish Gerrard even if they wanted to.

Like I said earlier the FA couldn't punish Gerrard even if they wanted to.

this may be slightly strange to everyone to think about. But there the FA they make the rules. sp they can surely make exception to thr rules. They could if wanted change a rule in 5 mnutes.

this may be slightly strange to everyone to think about. But there the FA they make the rules. sp they can surely make exception to thr rules. They could if wanted change a rule in 5 mnutes.

I'm quite sure they can't change rules part way through a season.

actually they couldn't. rule changes have to be accepted by a panel etc

What would the point of rules be if you can make exceptions?

Yes, lets make exceptions because it was Gerrard who elbowed Brown. :S

I'm quite sure they can't change rules part way through a season.

They could if the Panel granted it

actually they couldn't. rule changes have to be accepted by a panel etc

the panel also sit in on the Dicsplinary actions. They can pass a rule within 6 hours of its proposal

What would the point of rules be if you can make exceptions?

If it is a stupid rule. they could change it before it did any other damage

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Yes, lets make exceptions because it was Gerrard who elbowed Brown. :S

NO lets make exceptions becuase the ref made a poor decision.

Scott, I honestly recommend anger management.

They can't change the rules for one incident, it's not worth the hassle.

Dindane's on Mascherano was far worse, nothing at all has been said about that :S

Scott, I honestly recommend anger management.

They can't change the rules for one incident, it's not worth the hassle.

pffs they dont work.

There is a **** of a lot of poor decisions to make exceptions for then.

Or as the ref has said he saw it an acted on it. How about he watches a replay and say should of sent gerrard off for that. Recommends that to the FA. Gerrard get punished, the refs doesnt get bullocked for making a mistake, as he changed it. Showing he isnt a completely useless tool. it not like we are sayng it for every free-kick or foul just seriuos matters the ref has got wrong.

They could if the Panel granted it

the panel also sit in on the Dicsplinary actions. They can pass a rule within 6 hours of its proposal

If it is a stupid rule. they could change it before it did any other damage

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

NO lets make exceptions becuase the ref made a poor decision.
sorry i have to raise the question, are you a united fan, or a liverpool hater? cos you seem to show more hate for gerrard and liverpool than anything else, its slightly ridiculous.

i dont know if you're trying to WUM, or being ignorant of the rules. the referee saw it, felt it didnt warrant any action, FA cannot take any action,case closed. why do you even care? seriously so what, do yoou really care about liverpool that much. its seems you just want to make a mountain of a molehill, to be honest i recommend this thread just gets closed

"Typical of gerrard. he actions never catch up with him, hopefully they do in august and break his little scouse leg.
BOOM END OF CAREER. thata what i am praying for tonite."

What's the point 'debating' with someone with views like this?

Just about shows his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back