Gerrard gets off scot-free

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
typical know the reports are being changed to help liverpool out.:@ are the FA purposely wanting them to qualify for champs league.

Take your tinfoil hat off please, it's annoying.

what's that got to do with them qualifying for the champions league? i think you're making more out of this than is needed. We've had things go our way when it shouldnt have.

there a difference between Passion and Violent conduct, you plank. and to call rios a forearm smash is a joke. Why else did he go to elbow someone in the head, if it wasnt to hurt him.

1. I struggle to see how he went to 'Elbow him in the head', How I see it, he mearly pulled him back and to the ground really.

2. Michael Brown looked back, and purposley ran infront of Gerrard, if he didn't have any drive or passion, he would have just gone 'oh, kk guys, hes just made it so I can't get into the box and help with this attack, try and score without me.', but no, he tried to get past him and get into the box. If you try and body check someone running at that speed, you'r asking for a bit of a clout anyway.

3. How could anyone not want to elbow Michael Brown in the head is beyond me.

Take your tinfoil hat off please, it's annoying.

hypocritical lee. You get turnt on every time Lucas passes the ball or benitez speaks.

1. I struggle to see how he went to 'Elbow him in the head', How I see it, he mearly pulled him back and to the ground really.

2. Michael Brown looked back, and purposley ran infront of Gerrard, if he didn't have any drive or passion, he would have just gone 'oh, kk guys, hes just made it so I can't get into the box and help with this attack, try and score without me.', but no, he tried to get past him and get into the box. If you try and body check someone running at that speed, you'r asking for a bit of a clout anyway.

3. How could anyone not want to elbow Michael Brown in the head is beyond me.

becuase it is against the rules. to raise you arm in anyway. It is a straigh red cardable offence.

What about all the things Sir Alex Ferguson gets away with? Gary Neville also got away with spitting at Tevez and giving him the finger while he was warming up on the touchline. Man Utd get away with murder,we could even go into penaltys at old Trafford,excessive injury time when losing.

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

whether its right or wrong, no-one is more deserving of a punch/elbow in the head than michael brown imo.

What about all the things Sir Alex Ferguson gets away with? Gary Neville also got away with spitting at Tevez and giving him the finger while he was warming up on the touchline. Man Utd get away with murder,we could even go into penaltys at old Trafford,excessive injury time when losing.

spot on we've got away with more things tmost. so he doesnt get done, who cares? its over and done with.

becuase it is against the rules. to raise you arm in anyway. It is a straigh red cardable offence.

**** me, so you want them to start playing football running around like freaking penquins?!

You have alot of aggression Scott. I do agree with you though. Gerrard does get away with murder but like he said he is not the only one.

what's that got to do with them qualifying for the champions league? i think you're making more out of this than is needed. We've had things go our way when it shouldnt have.

Well that was a silly comment.

whether its right or wrong, no-one is more deserving of a punch/elbow in the head than michael brown imo.

Probably the only 4 posts on the thread that make sense at the time of quoting.

Scott* you are acting like Gerrard is the only one ever to get away with anything.

I don't even see why you have a big thing against Liverpool...you're probably what 14 and from what I have seen there's been little reason for Man Utd fans of the last 7 years to hate Liverpool.

Last edited:
hypocritical lee. You get turnt on every time Lucas passes the ball or benitez speaks.

There's a difference between me not being a xenophobe and you thinking there's a massive conspiracy with the FA & Liverpool.

It was unacceptable by Gerrard and I think he should be punished but you can't punish him if previous player's have got away with things like Neville with the 'V' sign at Tevez.

How is this actually allowed to happen. Ferdinand got a suspension for something similar, rios was probaly better. Typical of gerrard. he actions never catch up with him, hopefully they do in august and break his little scouse leg.
BOOM END OF CAREER. thata what i am praying for tonite.
Gerrard seems to have done a few things off the field that are not nice.But don't forget that Brown run across him and yes, heseemed to lash out a bit, but, we've all seen much much worse,to go un-punished.Gerrard couldn't of had any actionn against him,because the ref seen it and give his verdict,yes? Saying you want his career to end is very harsh,you know as well as i do he's a fantastic player,and although he hasn't been this year and is very important for England and Liverpool.Also,please improve your spelling,it's frustrating to read. ;)

Scott*, how can you say Gerrard is a ****, have you ever even spoke to him? You go on and on about Liverpool 24/7. You hate Liverpool more than you support United, you act like a **** sometimes.

There is a big difference between the Ferdinand 'challenge' and this one.

No retrospective action can be taken if the Ref see's it.

Atwell saw the incident and decided not to send him off. The ref didn't see Ferdinand's challenge so he could be punished retrospectively.

Surely not too hard to comprehend?

**** me, so you want them to start playing football running around like freaking penquins?!

no-one i saying that. but who actuallys wants to see voilent conduct in football. Are you that much of a plank.

There's a difference between me not being a xenophobe and you thinking there's a massive conspiracy with the FA & Liverpool.

well i mentioned my conspiracy theory after your comment. so thats a invalid post.

Scott*, how can you say Gerrard is a ****, have you ever even spoke to him? You go on and on about Liverpool 24/7. You hate Liverpool more than you support United, you act like a **** sometimes.

The same way people will call ronaldo, Rio and anyone else a ****. Same way everyone insults everyone all the time, who havent meet them. So easily i call Gerrard a ****.

I'm actually getting quite bored with Scott's inability to see 2 sides of a story. Gerrard is a plank but there's **** all that can be done, deal with it. There is no point in throwing yourself into arguments that you will inevitably lose. The FA is not biased towards any club, the FA is full of people who have the decision making skills of a fried egg but once there is clear bias towards certain clubs then there will be serious issues raised. I know people will say "But Man Utd get a ton of decisons their way and it's not fair." All clubs get away with things (Except Pompey) so just deal with it. A decision made by the FA is hardly going to determine what happens in the next 10 years of your life. If anybody knows me well enough, I don't get annoyed by decisions that don't go my way because there are time where they do go my way. It all balances out.

I hope that rant made some sense cause I'm really tired and I am not editing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back