Gerrard gets off scot-free

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly voilent conduct. even your God rafa knew this. thats why he took him off

how is Gerrard england captain when he acts like that no good. hope man united smash Liverpool Sunday.

hes not much of an idol to young kids now swearing at refs and beating up DJ and now smashing brown in back of the Head just not good ref had good game beside that.

Soz bruv, your about a hour too late to Scott*'s rescue, you could have taken some of the flack.

Love the way Michael Brown is meant to be a tough English midfielder yet he goes down like that off a little hit on the back of the head.

exactly voilent conduct. even your God rafa knew this. thats why he took him off
No,we have a game on Thursday and you lot on Sunday,so why waste him 4-0 up at home with 15 minutes left?
Why would he taken him off,after the incident when he wasn't even cautioned?

Soz bruv, your about a hour too late to Scott*'s rescue, you could have taken some of the flack.

since when did i need rescuing. and definitely not from you.

i must admit i thought scott was being he usal bais self but having seen that its a little naughty and maybe somthing should have been done did he get booked?

i must admit i thought scott was being he usal bais self but having seen that its a little naughty and maybe somthing should have been done did he get booked?

No he got away with t completely

How has taking him off got anything to do with that incident? If you watched the match (which you didn't) you would of saw Torres also came off, so it clear they came off for a small rest seeing as we have two massive games coming up :S

First time I have seen the incident.

What was Brown doing turning towards Gerrard and lifting his arm up?

Gerrard retaliated - maybe he shouldn't have..but Brown was also in the wrong.

By the laws of the game he should have been sent off for raising an arm (recalling Aliadiere's sending off here v Liverpool) but also by the laws of the game, if the referee sees the incident and acts upon it, nothing can be done in hindsight.

i would have said it was a yellow atleast but it is tricky with incdents off the ball maybe he should have gone back to it and booked him after. no biggy did brown stay on after?

oh my god that wasn't even deserving of a yellow card brown is just a ***** and i hate gerrard and liverpool

How has taking him off got anything to do with that incident? If you watched the match (which you didn't) you would of saw Torres also came off, so it clear they came off for a small rest seeing as we have two massive games coming up :S

he came off to calm down. that is the most likely case.

First time I have seen the incident.

What was Brown doing turning towards Gerrard and lifting his arm up?

Gerrard retaliated - maybe he shouldn't have..but Brown was also in the wrong.

By the laws of the game he should have been sent off for raising an arm (recalling Aliadiere's sending off here v Liverpool) but also by the laws of the game, if the referee sees the incident and acts upon it, nothing can be done in hindsight.
Dindane done worse,so it should've been 10 vs 10 don't forget (H)

Brown obstructs Gerrard, surely that is a free-kick even before Gerrard lashed out?

since when did i need rescuing. and definitely not from you.

Calm down lass, I never said you needed rescuing from me did I?

Just seems alot of people who have read this thread realised that your a **** whenever Liverpool are mentioned.

Spend more time supporting your team, and less on hating others.

Cheersbye.

well i think the fa has favorite players look how many times he got away with it Evan that court case hes wife must been sleeping with some one high up lol.

don't get me wrong yeah am not a Liverpool hater only time i hate Liverpool when they beat us or rafa said some stupid **** like he dose most the time.

to be honest don't care much on it we call talk about this for along time to an admin closes the thread what can we do about it nowt. Gerrard won't read what we say or rafa just another way to start up a little war about clubs and i cant be arsed to chat **** tonight Gerard got lucky again.

but i do hope next season refs are alot better in champions league and premeir league.

Last edited:
he came off to calm down. that is the most likely case.

To calm down? From what, he gave Brown a little hit because he is being obstructed, it isn't as if they has a fight or something oO)

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

hope he gets banned for man united sunday.

You ******* idiot, have you not read the thread?

To calm down? From what, he gave Brown a little hit because he is being obstructed, it isn't as if they has a fight or something oO)

from doing something even more stupid and the definetely getting a red card, as he was clearly Angry at the time

Haha, you never even saw the game Scott, how can you say he was angry?

Well, does every player give 'little hits' when obstucted? :S

I do think it should have been dealt with better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back