Gerrard gets off scot-free

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dindane's on Mascherano was far worse, nothing at all has been said about that :S
I thought the ref fagged out of that,he could've been sent off for that.
BTW,notice how Scott isn't quoting your post

Not really a serious matter, just been made into one because we play United on Sunday. As I have said, not a word has been said about Dindane'***** on Mascherano...

"Typical of gerrard. he actions never catch up with him, hopefully they do in august and break his little scouse leg.
BOOM END OF CAREER. thata what i am praying for tonite."

What's the point 'debating' with someone with views like this?

Just about shows his level.
i know, im actually embarassed as a united fan. dont get me wrong, i dont like liverpool, and i have nothing but contemot for gerrard, but that's ridiculous statement to make, sorry but thats the wrong kind of fan

I thought the ref fagged out of that,he could've been sent off for that.
BTW,notice how Scott isn't quoting your post

Notice how scott isnt posing becuase scott hasnt seen that incident, as he didnt watch the match live, just saw a reply of the gerrard elbow this morning.

Elbow? What was you watching?

So wait, you didn't actually see the match or the 'elbow', it was more forearm tbh.

If so, what is the point in making this thread when you've not seen the incident?

OMG HE SHOULD BE LOCK UP FROM THAT lol......i'm a United fan and it wasn't that bad, Brown tried to obstructed him...and i'm sorry now but if you fell down holding your face from a hit like that........well then:P

Elbow? What was you watching?

sorry ben. the official report of the incident was, gerrard went for an elbow on browns head. just the same way how Ferdinand forearm smash on Fagan. i am sorry Gerrard is some sort of god to you, but it was violent conduct

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Notice how scott isnt posing becuase scott hasnt seen that incident, as he didnt watch the match live, just saw a reply of the gerrard elbow this morning.

So wait, you didn't actually see the match or the 'elbow', it was more forearm tbh.

If so, what is the point in making this thread when you've not seen the incident?

sorry max but i think if you read my Post. i said i saw a replay this morning. So i have seen the incident.

sorry ben. the official report of the incident was, gerrard went for an elbow on browns head. just the same way how Ferdinand forearm smash on Fagan. i am sorry Gerrard is some sort of god to you, but it was violent conduct

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

sorry max but i think if you read my Post. i said i saw a replay this morning. So i have seen the incident.
You spelt replay wrong, you said "reply".

Wow, i haven't seen the incident and judging from all of this **** im reading im glad i haven't!

He seems to spell a lot of things wrong.:P(K);)
its even worse on mums laptop like now, becuase half the keys are really stiff. i think i have pressed them but they dont regster, and i dont generally read bak through my post.

You should, as it's getting really annoying and beginning to resemble 'txt' talk - an infraction worthy offense ;)

I reckon we should just leave Scott in his own little world of hatred for Liverpool.

how is Gerrard england captain when he acts like that no good. hope man united smash Liverpool Sunday.

hes not much of an idol to young kids now swearing at refs and beating up DJ and now smashing brown in back of the Head just not good ref had good game beside that.

Last edited:
You should, as it's getting really annoying and beginning to resemble 'txt' talk - an infraction worthy offense ;)

sorry. when i am on my laptop it is general spelling not text talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back