Gerrard Leaving?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 11K
i said this months ago, his having personal problems at the moment he will be off and good for him, he is to good to be playing for liverpool

That was months ago, well ahead of preperation of the World Cup. If they were to release a story like that now, England would be even more screwed than they are already.

Thanks?..

Believe what you want.. but I know what I've been told and I know what this person has known in the past. We'll see come the end of summer..

Yeah I did, we'll see what happens like I said.

Gerrard to Madrid for £30M.. Gerrard got a 16 year old pregnant and she's refusing to have an abortion despite him offering her £1M. His wife Alex was having an affair with Derby player Kris Commons, and he's moving to Madrid to get away from it all and so not to destroy his children with the paparazzi.
Show me the proof. The papers lie so badly.Show me

i said this months ago, his having personal problems at the moment he will be off and good for him, he is to good to be playing for liverpool
Wow, good post... You type of people annoy me SO MUCH

Wouldn't the Liverpool fans hate him if he went to United

Forget about the Liverpool fans. Neville would break his leg in training..

Stephen Gerrard is past his best.
He is not good enough for teams like Real/Barca or United.
Thats my opinion anyway.

Ditto. At his age and after such a disappointing season any top team would be stupid to pay more than 20m for him.

Benzema had *** with that 16 year old prostitute and stuff but that's all of topic. We'll see what happens in the summer won't we ;)

News of The World? XD ;)

it's rumpred Real Madrid and/or Inter Milan are willing to pay £30mill for him thats some good buissnes for his age! BUT is it a distraction before the world cup again? Milner moving Joe cole moving Gerrard moving it's all propably the media stirring **** up again damaging the world cup campaign

Show me the proof. The papers lie so badly.Show me

Wow, good post... You type of people annoy me SO MUCH

gerrard deserves to be winning trophies like i feel fabragas deserves to aswell. trust me something will come out in the paper soon.

He will end up wherever Mourinho ends up.

I honestly can't see a life long fan leaving. Id say him and Carragher would take a pay cut before leaving.

Show me the proof. The papers lie so badly.Show me.

I can't show you words. I just trust this person, as they were right about all the details of the whole John Terry saga about 2 weeks before it came out.

News of The World? XD ;)

Everyone in Europe knows about that. Him, RIbery and a few other French Internationals were involved and could all end up in jail as it is illegal to have *** with a prostitute under the age of 18.

He will end up wherever Mourinho ends up.

yes i said this to my brother, jose wants lamps and thats not going to happen so he will go for and get stevie g insted. possibly at madrid.

gerrard deserves to be winning trophies like i feel fabragas deserves to aswell. trust me something will come out in the paper soon.
Gerrard SUPPORTS LIVERPOOL. Not everything is about trophies, Liverpool had a good chance to win something this year. But Gerrard has been non-existant.This season, he's deserved to win nothing. And i will hold my breathe...

Gerrard SUPPORTS LIVERPOOL. Not everything is about trophies, Liverpool had a good chance to win something this year. But Gerrard has been non-existant.This season, he's deserved to win nothing. And i will hold my breathe...

he looks deflated after last season, coming so close and failing, it seems as if his had enough why should he be the one carrying the team on his own.

few years back he wanted to leave to chelsea....

probz go to inter if they win champs league

like i said stupid media ruining our nations hopes of world cup glory who's side are they on?

To be fair, if he felt like he deserved to win trophies, his performances wouldnt slack so much. I do believe he'll be at Liverpool next season and indeed the rest of his career.

like i said stupid media ruining our nations hopes of world cup glory who's side are they on?

oh i tottaly agree with ya mate, i hate it when stories come out like this. their job means more than england winning the world cup thats all. **** really.

Ride The Walrus, as much as you're going to argue. Without Torres and Gerrard you will have no chance of a European place.

Back