Gerrard Leaving?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 11K
this whol thing is getting more than a little ridiculous now... its sounds like readers of the sun in here with the random gossip

How does it, I was making early equieries, i habent actually not 3.3million spare, I literally said i looked at it on your website, i would like to know if possible, Who currently lives there.
i thought you acted all official and **** XD but there not gonna tell you anything if you ask for it like that :(

i thought you acted all official and **** XD but there not gonna tell you anything if you ask for it like that :(

i am an 18yr old kid, I sounds as about professional as a cant screaming, i was trying not to laugh

The Newspapers don't like 'Pool,anything to **** with us and unsettle.

its not just liverpool that get bad press every club will do i belive appart from arsenal and man utd. look the way i see it gerrard is fed with liverpool football club in general and has had enough, personaly i belive the chant 'have we ever seen gerrard win the league' from chelsea fans hurts him alot inside. he deserves to be winning league titles he should leave simple as that.

aww well, if this turns out to be true and is in the papers tomorro i will **** myself laughing

CrimeoO). He hasnt committed a crime. He alleged t have slept with a 16yr old girl, So that isnt a crime. SO he cant get a injunction on it.

You can deny them all day long, bit i guess we will know it time whether they are true or not. Just DMF knew about the Terry Saga before it happened, And he told me 3 days before it was realesed what it was. So i think he is telling the truth here, and Gerrard will leave, Sorry Pools fan, but you should just accept it.

Know nothing about the sale or otherwise of Gerrard. The players are staying very, very tight lipped at the moment. What seems to be fairly obvious is that we're knee-deep in the mire and we can only hope our pair of shysters are sensible enough to realise that asset-stripping the club will mean they'll still end up out of pocket.

The rumours about 16 year olds (pregnant or not - which is where the criminal bit comes in cf Rix) and Derby County players have been denied very strongly though through the usual channels which avoid him making an 'official' comment which can then get reported as 'Gerrard says "No I didn't X,Y or Z"'.

its not just liverpool that get bad press every club will do i belive appart from arsenal and man utd. look the way i see it gerrard is fed with liverpool football club in general and has had enough, personaly i belive the chant 'have we ever seen gerrard win the league' from chelsea fans hurts him alot inside. he deserves to be winning league titles he should leave simple as that.
Don't be stupid, chanting dosen't affect any player. Don't flatter yourself honey, you're not the only club to do it. Don't think of yourself as special and the reason 'he's left'
Again, i shall repeat this. He is a LIVERPOOL FAN. He LOVES Liverpool, you're saying all this but you're not a 'Pool fan, so you don't understand.
Someone,please CLOSE THIS THREAD

Close the thread because you want to bury your head in the sand that your club are in decline?

Don't be stupid, chanting dosen't affect any player. Don't flatter yourself honey, you're not the only club to do it. Don't think of yourself as special and the reason 'he's left'
Again, i shall repeat this. He is a LIVERPOOL FAN. He LOVES Liverpool, you're saying all this but you're not a 'Pool fan, so you don't understand.

im no flattering myself at all mate. look your a pool fan so obviously you dont want to belive that your price asset could be leaving the club, but you have to start realising mate your in the **** bigtime. and just because his a fan dosent mean his guarrenteed to stay now is it, loyalty is no longer in football.

Wasnt Beckham, a Utd Fan, Loved Utd and he left, He still loves utd, But you can leave and still love something. IIf he thinks it is best for him or his family, he will leave you straight away.

Wasnt Beckham, a Utd Fan, Loved Utd and he left, He still loves utd, But you can leave and still love something. IIf he thinks it is best for him or his family, he will leave you straight away.

His manager kicked a boot in his face, plus his wife is a control freak. Gerrard is his own man unlike girlyballs Beckham. Plus Beckham wanted to be a global star.

His manager kicked a boot in his face, plus his wife is a control freak. Gerrard is his own man unlike girlyballs Beckham. Plus Beckham wanted to be a global star.

a boot accidently hit him in the face, Gerrard looks dejected this season. I think he will g same way as beckham.

Becks was a global star before he left utd.

but what if gerrards got family issues like thats being said. surely any man would want to get away from it all. if gerrard is having a **** time at home then going to work and having a **** time their aswell surely he would be thinking maybie i need a new start!!

but what if gerrards got family issues like thats being said. surely any man would want to get away from it all. if gerrard is having a **** time at home then going to work and having a **** time their aswell surely he would be thinking maybie i need a new start!!
What,so he's going to divorce his whole family and run away to Spain, and live happily ever after?

What,so he's going to divorce his whole family and run away to Spain, and live happily ever after?

never said that. maybie he wants to move with the family, you know new start, im sorry but his family is more important than liverpool.

You are basing this on what? Speculation.. Good luck with that.

Back