Gerrard Leaving?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 11K
Off course you can, but everyone just dismissed what he has said as Bullshit, why would he make a thread on something this big if he wasnt Sure it was going to happen, If it was just something he has made up, Why would he make a thread on it?

This isn't about DMF, he didn't make the thread and nobody is saying it's bullshit it's just it doesn't make sense, the only reason it hasn't been released is supposedly because they don't want it to effect England's World Cup chances. The paparazzi do not care about this, hence why I don't think it's true, I'm not saying he didn't get a 16 year old pregnant and I'm not saying is wife didn't have an affair I'm just saying I don't think it will make him leave Liverpool/England.

a gagging order, the same one terry had, till it ran out and the story became public

It didn't 'run out' a judge overturned it meaning the press were allowed to print it.

I can't say anyone besides Real Madrid would even consider buying him.

1. Price
2. He's been **** this year.

This isn't about DMF, he didn't make the thread and nobody is saying it's bullshit it's just it doesn't make sense, the only reason it hasn't been released is supposedly because they don't want it to effect England's World Cup chances. The paparazzi do not care about this, hence why I don't think it's true, I'm not saying he didn't get a 16 year old pregnant and I'm not saying is wife didn't have an affair I'm just saying I don't think it will make him leave Liverpool/England.

It didn't 'run out' a judge overturned it meaning the press were allowed to print it.
didnt realise, but the point still stands. who's to say the same isnt true for gerrard. for whats its worth i hope it's not

Ballack yes, Essien not a chance.

They are completely different midfielders, you can't compare them.

didnt realise, but the point still stands. who's to say the same isnt true for gerrard. for whats its worth i hope it's not

Yeah it could be true, I'm not denying it but I just don't think the whole 'he is moving away to get away from it & they haven't released it because of the WC' is true.. But that's just me :)

Gerrard leaving? That wont ever happen.
He's as likely to leave as JT of Chelsea.

They are completely different midfielders, you can't compare them.

Yeah it could be true, I'm not denying it but I just don't think the whole 'he is moving away to get away from it & they haven't released it because of the WC' is true.. But that's just me :)
i dunno, given the fallout over terry, the court could have ruled it in gerrards favour. the story hasnt been killed, just put on hold. we all know, no matter when it came out, it'd massive news.

this of course is assuming its true

All of you have got the complete wrong end of the stick in terms of the rumour. I heard from a guy inside Liverpool that Gerard had a court case coming up, and the papers will be all over it in the near future. He will move to Europe to get away from it all. Do any of you really believe that he would leave Liverpool just because he couldn't get Champions League football? I don't think so.

no he won't, his ego is too big to leave and be second choice behind Ronaldo.

He'll end up signing for Real Madrid and then returning to play for some championship club a few years after I think...

He'll then end up as a manager.

Okay, just to let you know, we are talking about real life here, not FM, for once.

All of you have got the complete wrong end of the stick in terms of the rumour. I heard from a guy inside Liverpool that Gerard had a court case coming up, and the papers will be all over it in the near future. He will move to Europe to get away from it all. Do any of you really believe that he would leave Liverpool just because he couldn't get Champions League football? I don't think so.

The rumours about Gerrard's private life are untrue according to him. He's really ****** off about people talking **** to his wife and kids though. I'm not sure how moving to Europe would let him escape a supposed court case, so really, whoever it is you know within the club is either winding you up or full of the proverbial.

Steven Gerrard is fantastic.. and i don't want to start an argument here.. but he's better than Lampard and always will be :) He's a fantastic player, I hope he's still at Liverpool next season as even as a United fan, i don't want to see Liverpool fail even more.. (i'd rather it were Chelsea or Man City ^^).

Although on the other hand, would be interesting to see an English Star play abroad.. could give others insentives to play overseas too.

Although on the other hand, would be interesting to see an English Star play abroad.. could give others insentives to play overseas too.

I hope not, we're already a bit thin on English superstars and to see them leave England would be disasterous.

The rumours about Gerrard's private life are untrue according to him. He's really ****** off about people talking **** to his wife and kids though. I'm not sure how moving to Europe would let him escape a supposed court case, so really, whoever it is you know within the club is either winding you up or full of the proverbial.

If he is trying to keep them Inder wrapp by going to court each week. Then he isnt going to say any off these rumours are true is he?

I would bet anybody £100 that Gerrard will NOT leave Liverpool.

Gerrard will not leave.

I hope not, we're already a bit thin on English superstars and to see them leave England would be disasterous.

No it wouldn't Owen Hargreaves was brilliant at Bayern and Matt Derbyshire is doing well for olympiakos it would be good seeing say Danny Welbeck or Jack Wilshire go play for a smaller european club like Lazio or Valecia so they get experience of playing in different atmospheres and surroundings.

If he is trying to keep them Inder wrapp by going to court each week. Then he isnt going to say any off these rumours are true is he?

Injunctions on news only apply to British papers/news outlets, not European or American. And you can't get injunctions on being prosecuted for a crime.

The reason why no-one's printed the rumours is because they're bollocks and he'd sue the **** off anyone who did, no matter what country they're in.

Back