Gerrard Leaving?

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 11K
Injunctions on news only apply to British papers/news outlets, not European or American. And you can't get injunctions on being prosecuted for a crime.

The reason why no-one's printed the rumours is because they're bollocks and he'd sue the **** off anyone who did, no matter what country they're in.

Thank you for shutting them up, I wish I knew as much as you XD

Injunctions on news only apply to British papers/news outlets, not European or American. And you can't get injunctions on being prosecuted for a crime.

The reason why no-one's printed the rumours is because they're bollocks and he'd sue the **** off anyone who did, no matter what country they're in.

CrimeoO). He hasnt committed a crime. He alleged t have slept with a 16yr old girl, So that isnt a crime. SO he cant get a injunction on it.

You can deny them all day long, bit i guess we will know it time whether they are true or not. Just DMF knew about the Terry Saga before it happened, And he told me 3 days before it was realesed what it was. So i think he is telling the truth here, and Gerrard will leave, Sorry Pools fan, but you should just accept it.

i heard in ferbuary that a england related storey will break just before the world cup, and then a month later i heard it was about stevie gerrard and the allagations and well looks like me source could be right on the money. but its a gourgous house lol.

CrimeoO). He hasnt committed a crime. He alleged t have slept with a 16yr old girl, So that isnt a crime. SO he cant get a injunction on it.

You can deny them all day long, bit i guess we will know it time whether they are true or not. Just DMF knew about the Terry Saga before it happened, And he told me 3 days before it was realesed what it was. So i think he is telling the truth here, and Gerrard will leave, Sorry Pools fan, but you should just accept it.

I shan't.

I hope not, we're already a bit thin on English superstars and to see them leave England would be disasterous.

Off Topic: You know, there's a school of thought that says the England national team would do better if more English superstars played abroad.

On Topic: :S House for sale? Interesting but imo until anything official is said I won't be buying into anything.

I'm a tad confused. How do we know thats gerrards house that is up for sale?

I'm a tad confused. How do we know thats gerrards house that is up for sale?

It's in Liverpool, look through the pics you can see 'pool jerseys on the wall, and there's a pregnant 16 year old girl in one of the guest bedrooms.

We don't.

And my research tells me that it isn't.

I just rang the number,

All we can tell you over the tennats currently living in the house, is they have asked for there names not to be disclosed.

I just rang the number,

All we can tell you over the tennats currently living in the house, is they have asked for there names not to be disclosed.
Suuuure...
I doubt they'll be open at almost 11...

It has a 63" plasma, morning area, pool room, indoor pool, and then there is a plant room oO) What a disappointment.

I just rang the number,

surely any normal person wouldnt mind their name being given out??? its looking pretty conclusive id say.

Suuuure...
I doubt they'll be open at almost 11...

it is worth near 3millions, there 10% cutd says, sell at any cost.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

surely any normal person wouldnt mind their name being given out??? its looking pretty conclusive id say.

it is normal for Famous faces not to disclose names.

I just rang the number,

XD It takes longer than 2mins to enquire about a house

XD It takes longer than 2mins to enquire about a house

How does it, I was making early equieries, i habent actually not 3.3million spare, I literally said i looked at it on your website, i would like to know if possible, Who currently lives there.

Back