Get Your Personalised FM Signature Image

AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!!

sig.php

hi
I'm new here and have completed the evidence that I can, such as periodic No. .. And also the number the team ..
I play now a team of Lyon in the French league, as you please give me the team and League ..
And also I want the player Dezko No. ..

Sean, can you add this player to the list?
Player - Romain Carbonnier
Club - Ajax Cape Town
Unique ID - 65008592
View attachment 82858

Last edited:
how do you find player ids and clubs ids when making a signature image?

Hey PLEASE HELP I cant get mine to work I did the the thing already about the Image and now I click on Edit signature then I copy the whole link in the Big box,then I click preview It shows up in the box then I click Save Signature then it was saved after I came back and it wasnt there I did it again and the same thing happen I look up top OF THE Big Box I see Preview in there you see ''1. You have included 2 images in your message. You are limited to using 1 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.''I only have one image so how is that??

Hey PLEASE HELP I cant get mine to work I did the the thing already about the Image and now I click on Edit signature then I copy the whole link in the Big box,then I click preview It shows up in the box then I click Save Signature then it was saved after I came back and it wasnt there I did it again and the same thing happen I look up top OF THE Big Box I see Preview in there you see ''1. You have included 2 images in your message. You are limited to using 1 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.''I only have one image so how is that??

Have you included the url twice when you did it the second time, make sure you have enabled your sig to show up when you post.

Tick the "show your signature" box which is found under Miscellaneous options every time you make a post.

Remove your whole sig and put the Url address in between

That should solve your problem.

Lovin' the sig mate - Top idea!!

1 question, how easy is it for you to update logos? I have a bundle of logos for lower league (England) that are better quality that the ones you are usin

Drop me a msg if you wish, i'll be happy to share :)

Have you included the url twice when you did it the second time, make sure you have enabled your sig to show up when you post.

Tick the "show your signature" box which is found under Miscellaneous options every time you make a post.

Remove your whole sig and put the Url address in between

That should solve your problem.

I put the url address in both boxes the big box and I did what u said put the url between
and I clicked Save and when it finish it says the same thing 2 images I put in the smaller box bellow it that says----Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website and it says invalid file??

Thanks mate.
Was wondering how to get them.
You put my heart at rest, I can now continue living!

Will You be updating club logos etc for FM11 Sean?

hello can I request one badge for my shakhtar team (with the team logo and league logo).. currently in the 3rd season after 12 games..with 31 points.. my captain is srna, leading scorer is kadlec with 15 goals, star player is kadlec, hot prospect is lucas from sao paulo (not lucas piazon)..

hello can I request one badge for my shakhtar team (with the team logo and league logo).. currently in the 3rd season after 12 games..with 31 points.. my captain is srna, leading scorer is kadlec with 15 goals, star player is kadlec, hot prospect is lucas from sao paulo (not lucas piazon)..

You don't request the signatures, you make them yourself here.