Get Your Personalised FM Signature Image

Glad you have it working :)

Hey Sean.

Every time i go to change my sig, i get the following message and cant do a thing!

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/fmbase/websites/fmbase.co.uk/sig/your_sig.php on line 27

Any help please??

That error shows up if you select one of the sigs like...

bg5.png

But it should still create the sig. Have you used a correct club & league id?

I have all the correct details in. It was doing it fine for about 2 weeks then everytime i log i i get that message!

My sig is the same as you have.

Anything else i should try mate??

Hi, don't know if I'm being dumb here but after the code is created where do I put it? Every time I try and put it in it just says "file invalid", thanks.

Hey Sean.

Everytime I go to update my sig, when i press update i get this:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/fmbase/websites/fmbase.co.uk/sig/your_sig.php on line 27
Duplicate entry '1-675' for key 1

Do you know what this means??

Seems like it doesn't want to add your signature to the database. Try creating another account and see if the same problem occurs.

sorted thanks

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

great one sean, looks so good

how do u chek wat the id's r?

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

oh wait its kool i found it jus go on preferences then clik show unique id's

how do you get the codes for personlised signatures i dont get it some one send me a personal messages plz

thx

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

O wait I found out how