Get Your Personalised FM Signature Image

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 213
  • Views Views 37K
I'm playing an obscure team in the Chinese 2nd tier and when I put in all my details it just gives a load of error messages. I assume that is because some of the really obscure leagues don't work?

Yeah if the team or league ID is incorrect then the signature will not work. When you enter the league/club ID in the textbox it should show a preview of that logo next to it. If it doesn't then it isn't in our database.

Okay, I got the league working, China Division 1 (131126), but my team doesn't appear to register. It is Shenyang Dongjin and as far as I can see, the team ID is 23050988, but the badge doesn't come up.

Afraid that logo is not in our collection then. Sorry.

I am new on the forums. Do i have to update the signiture after every match i play?

you can update it whenever you like to. If you don´t think it´s too much hassle to do it after every match go for it. I´d go for the monthly or half a season approach though...

I'm taking it that Zaragoza isn't in your collections then, Sean? Is there anyway of adding it? If not, nevermind. I realise you have better things to do. Maybe...

i already try to made the signature, but after i update the signature in PERSONALISED FOOTBALL MANAGER SIGNATUREs, why the signature won't appear?? help me guys i'm new in this forum .. thx a lot

Last edited:
I have temporarily disabled the updating of these. Apologies. Hopefully I will have it sorted by tomorrow.

Ah, was wondering why it didn't update. Thanks for the info.

Can anyone help me, my signature looks like this, while i have correctly inputed the id's for league and club as well.

it doesn's show at all.

Back