Get Your Personalised FM Signature Image

That's awesome, I was just thinking, could you make one with the trophies you've won? So like it could say x2 Premier League, x1 champions league or something like that? :)

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Also how do i find the unique id's?

Thanks Sean, these look great.

unique id's are on the data editor, when you search the term you want their info page has a unique id code.

copy and paste it into the bar and update your sig

Thanks Sean :)
Edit: Not Sure if this is me being naive, but when I put in my details to register, I press submit and it does nothing.. Any help?

Last edited:
Awesome sigs :)

Last edited:
now you've done that. log onto the sig webpage and fill all the details in (make sure there's no red writing under the tick boxes), then press update sig

Last edited:
FYI, Unique IDs can also be found in game, by turning them on in "preferences" and "disaply and sound" they will then appear at the top of each screen.

This is what I have done and it still won't appear, what am I doing wrong?

Make sure you can preview your sig first. You may not have selected the correct amount of fields or too many

Any lend a helping hand here? When I submit my registering information it doesn't do anything.. :S

This is what i have inputted into the website

Check your League ID.

if its correct, the problem is your league isn't working/available yet, just put another league (Is your team German? just put the first division or something for now).. Sean can probably sort this eventually.

When you get later into the game I suppose the whole sig will be full of the blank faces like in mine.

When you get later into the game I suppose the whole sig will be full of the blank faces like in mine.

That's why we are making some different sig's that show your previous history rather than current good players etc etc

Check your League ID.

if its correct, the problem is your league isn't working/available yet, just put another league (Is your team German? just put the first division or something for now).. Sean can probably sort this eventually.

Ok, I just put in the Bundesliga ID and it works, thanks for the help