Get Your Personalised FM Signature Image

Anyone got any idea why it won't let me submit my registration?

it jst will not let me register. i fill in details press submit but nothing happens its bad.

Maybe what update your on should be somewhere and redders how the **** you got kaka & fabregas?

Nice welldone. Wonderd were every one was getting them.

Think it will be left for Sean to sort out those having problems with registering.

BTW. There are threads for bugs and features you would like to see. So don't clog up this thread with posts which could go in either of them threads. Cheers.

is their any chance somebody could tell me valencia and david villa id ??

cheers

Can you not go in game and check yourself?

it jst will not let me register. i fill in details press submit but nothing happens its bad.

Maybe what update your on should be somewhere and redders how the **** you got kaka & fabregas?

Firstly stop posting that its not working. We know already and Sean will look at it when he is on.

Secondly don't go off topic. Pm me if you wanted to know. FYI, check my recent thread 'freebies'.

Has everyone just entered their FM-Base username for the sig thing? That's what I'm doing and it does nothing when I click submit.

Has everyone just entered their FM-Base username for the sig thing? That's what I'm doing and it does nothing when I click submit.

have you registered on that webpage first. its a different login (i just used all the same though)

Last edited:
You have to create a new acount for it . :D

You have to create a new acount for it . :D
So do you mean I create a new FM-Base account then use it on there? Or just type in something different on the sig website?

No not an FM-Base account, when you go on the website there is a register option, he meant that.

when you go on that site. just put all you're details in as though its a new registered acc. even though its FM-Base, its like a new acc, but if you use the same details it'll be just the same as it is on here