Get Your Personalised FM Signature Image

Tried that, just does the same thing. I put all the information in, I put a different username in aswell instead of mine, and I click the "submit" button and it does nothing, it just stays on that page, and in the bottom left corner of the webpage, it says "Error on page".. This seems hopeless, it's annoying because it works for basically everyone else..

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Does it matter about the Email? Because I put the same email I'm using on here.

Well I'm screwed then. Won't work.

btw if you update it on the thing do you have to keep copying and pasting the link or does it do it automatically?

It's automatic in your forum sig? That's news to me.

all i do is press update sig and then refresh the forum page. done

Yeah it works, just wasn't aware that was the case to begin with.

no problem redrup. i was suprised at 1st. saves the hassle of messing editting the sig all the time

Looks great, but you cant type " á ", it appears just as a box in the sig

Yes I know it is already on the list of known issues in the bugs thread. Thanks for letting me know anyway though. That's the sort of thing I need to know.

That's awesome, I was just thinking, could you make one with the trophies you've won? So like it could say x2 Premier League, x1 champions league or something like that? :)

I will be adding new styles over the coming weeks. One like that is planned.

BTW. There are threads for bugs and features you would like to see. So don't clog up this thread with posts which could go in either of them threads. Cheers.

Please do what Redders says. There is a thread to report bugs & problems. Please use that one instead. Thank you.

Tried that, just does the same thing. I put all the information in, I put a different username in aswell instead of mine, and I click the "submit" button and it does nothing, it just stays on that page, and in the bottom left corner of the webpage, it says "Error on page".. This seems hopeless, it's annoying because it works for basically everyone else..

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Does it matter about the Email? Because I put the same email I'm using on here.

It should work. All you need to do is enter any text for the first 3 boxes and then a valid email address and it should submit fine. What web browser are you using as it may be something to do with that?

It's automatic in your forum sig? That's news to me.

Yes once you have inserted your IMG code once you shouldn't have to insert it again. As long as you update the details then the image in your sig will auto update.

Sean this is totally awesome dude thx soooooooooooo much you rock

Outstanding, good sir. Very sweet, the only thing I can knock is the choice of typeface. It's just not easily legible enough for my taste. Also, it doesn't do accents or tildes, stuff like that, which I suppose is minor, but still a niggle.

It should work. All you need to do is enter any text for the first 3 boxes and then a valid email address and it should submit fine. What web browser are you using as it may be something to do with that?
I'm using Internet Explorer 8, the newest one, it should be fine with that I would of thought, I'll try again but I have doubts it will work, thanks anyway :)

The grey ones are the "light" ones. Mine is Simple (Light).