Getting a Good Bit of Muscle in a Year

but the thing is here is youre brother pretty lean? its very easy for abbs to show and look good on skinny people...its like fat birds with big **** it doesnt count.

Personaly im about 15 pounds over what i want(my body weight is 185 lbs) and i can see my abbs but only the top 4, i do abbs 2 times per week to build up core strength, without cutting and carb starving im probebly never going to see those bottom muscles,but im a month into building at the moment so i dont have room to introduce cutting routines, maybe in a few months il slim down and burn off some exxcess body fat,till them ima keep lifting and eating.

My brother isn't pretty lean; he's normal and I'm more cut than him, however his abs were better as he trained them more than I did, it's not really rocket science. It's true that some people are genetically predisposed to better abdominals, but from experience you don't need to go on the Atkins diet to get them. I do high carbohydrate, high protein, low fat and sucrose to keep a high metabolism and an anabolic state - currently sitting at 5'11" (quite small) and 165 pounds (11.3 stone, 75kg), and my 1 rep bench press max is around the 120kg mark.