Gianluigi Donnarumma Italy's future is in your hands

Mr_Grieves

Reaction score

The world of football management used to be for retired players that has served there time coaching or being an assistant before getting the big job. Still its a little known fact that since 1960 the average age of a football manager has grown on a constant trend from 43 years old in 1960 to just over 50 now. Despite your Gary Monks & Eddie Howe's of the world longer lives among us and longer football careers from the likes of Arsene Wenger has kept the average age on the increase.
This does not come into the thinking of Silvio Berlusconi never afraid to make a bold managerial move, but this one may take the biscuit

New AC Milan manager

Gianluigi Donnarumma
View attachment 161506
Familiar to anyone? Well he is a 16 year old goalkeeping superstar of the U19 team who is one of the potential heir apparent to Buffon in the national team and has already broken into the AC Milan team. Chairman Berlusconi has taken the unheard of move in a desperate attempt to turn the failing clubs fortunes around by giving the 16 year old a lifelong contract to be there player-manager. Not only that Berlusconi has used his lofty connections to see that Donnarumma was given a similar deal by the Italian FA to get a rolling deal as the International Manager.

"Thank you all i know this is a very unusual situation but i would not have taken this job if i had not felt ready for the challenge. Our last two managers Inzaghi & Seedorf both failed to capture the old magic where as i will be trying to create a new dynasty. Not forgetting the past but certainly looking forward to the future. My Aim is simple! Build a young hungry team let them grow and develop together then rely mainly on our youth system to bring through the next generation of players along with the odd marquee signing that the biggest teams in the world rely on and expect to be making with the long term aim of returning to the days of Serie A & Champions League success. I plan to play every club game possible from this day forward, with the exception of Christian Abiatti's testimonial during pre season. I plan to watch the game from the back while club legend Mauro Tassotti will be leading things from the sidelines. As for Italy my long term aim is to break every record Buffon has and will set. Thats right my idol will stay as Italy No1 till he chooses not to be. I cant wait to work with him and improve my goalkeeping further!

I will let you see my Milan team for the future in my pre season update once i've had some ice cream & jelly.

Ciao for now.

Career AC Milan players 2024 update

GK Gianluigi Donnarumma
Career 503app
1080457d1476439862-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-donnarumma.png

DR Mattia De Sciglio
Career 364app/5Goal
1080458d1476439890-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-de-sciglio.png

DC Alessio Romagnoli
Club Career 411app/19 Goal
1080459d1476439917-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-romagnoli.png

DC Klodian Rexha
Club Career 128app/10Goal
1080460d1476439944-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-rexha.png

DL Jorge
Club Career 317app/11Goal
1080461d1476439971-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-jorge.png

DM Samuele Meduri
Club Career 225app/6Goals
1080462d1476440000-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-meduri.png

MR Pione Sisto
Club Career 374app/106Goals
1080463d1476440025-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-sisto.png

MR Alejandro Lorenzo
Club Career 36app/10Goals
1080464d1476440050-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-lorenzo.png

MC Davide Violante
Club Career 228app/28Goals
1080465d1476440076-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-violante.png

ML Giacomo Bonaventura
Career 333app/106Goals
1080466d1476440098-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-bonaverntura.png

ML Joel Guzman
Club Career 82app/48Goals
1080467d1476440123-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-guzman.png

AM Henk Van Der Laan
Club Career 246app/76Goals
1080468d1476440151-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-van-der-laan.png

AM Antonio Vergine
Club Career 172app/34Goals
1080469d1476440172-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-verigne.png

AT Jonathan Calleri
Club Career 330app/258Goals
1080470d1476440196-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-calleri.png

AT Sergio Carloni
Club Career 141app/86Goals
1080471d1476440220-gianluigi-donnarumma-italys-future-your-hands-player-carloni.png

Trophys

Serie A *8
2015/16
2016/17
2017/18
2018/19
2019/20
2020/21
2022/23
2023/24

Total Titles 26, Record Juventus 32

Champions League *4
2017/18
2018/19
2021/22
2022/23
Total Titles 11, Record Real Madrid 12

Coppa Italia *8
2016/17
2017/18
2018/19
2019/20
2020/21
2021/22
2022/23
2023/24

Total Titles 13, Record AC Milan 13

World Club Cup *3
2018/19
2019/20
2022/23
2023/24
Total Titles 5, Record AC Milan 5

European Super Cup *4
2018/19
2019/2020
2022/2023
2023/24
Total Titles 9, Record AC Milan 9

Italian Super Coppa *7
2016/17
2017/18
2019/20
2020/21
2021/22
2022/23
2023/24
Total Titles 13, Record AC Milan 13

Last edited:
Haha so random, great idea though. Will be following mate

Gazzetta
Pre Season

This was our childhood, Before me "Donnarumma"
[video=youtube;ASM3jm-ocyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASM3jm-ocyA[/video]

The highlight of our almost unbeaten pre season was celebrating the career of our long time back up and occasional starting keeper making 299 appearances since joining in 1998. At 38 he more than earned this night against former team Torino before becoming my back up till he calls it a day.
View attachment 161469

Outside Abbiati's testimonial we won every game beating Bayern, Atletico & Juventus before coming undone against Roma in our last pre season game.
View attachment 161466

Targets
Serie A - Top 6 finish
Italian Cup - Solid Cup run
Its all about Serie A success. We MUST get back into Europe which will need a top 6 finish but i do hope by the end of the year were in the fight for top 3 and Champions League football. The board have no interest in the cup so will be a great place to give youth players a run out.

Transfer Window

AC Milan
View attachment 161502View attachment 161501

In
The plan is clear Build from affordable talented youngsters. The base of the Milan squad should be good enough to get us back into Europe as the board want and with gradual progression each season this is the first steps on our way back to the top

DM Andreas Cubas

If you seen the Sheffield Wednesday story you will know how much i loved this guy. Wont be starting right away but has Nigel De Jong to learn from. I failed to get his partner from the Sheffield save Bentancur but he went to PSG instead.

MR Pione Sisto
View attachment 161499
The wings is our weakest position. Everyone seems to want to play down the middle so Sisto will prove to be a vital player, Big step up for the Danish Superleague.

AT Gabi Barbosa
View attachment 161497
Another striker? We really didnt need this but at such an amazing price he was a must buy.

Out
Andrea Poli was the only player i had plans for that was moved on. Not the most special player your going to see and for £10m i turned that cash into Gabi Barbosa. Also shown the door was aged center back Alex. No room for he & Phil Mexes so i kept the clubs longest serving defender. I never understood the Suso signing but never mind as we made almost a £7m prof it on him in a few short months. The one transfer that didnt go down too well with myself was Diego Lopez. Clearly with me between the sticks he had no future but i thought we would get much more than £1.2m for him.

Serie A Transfers
Juventus make the only big move so far by adding Villarreal wing back Mario for £7.75m a good piece of business

The day the dynasty starts
AC Milan 1-0 Brescia
Balotelli 91st minute
View attachment 161493
Not exactly the way you want to win your first game against a Serie B team in the Italian cup. Lets check the team and see how many of them survive my usual squad cull.

GK Gianluigi Donnarumma
View attachment 161490
The star of the save. 8 starts and 7 clean sheets so far. How's the next 20 years going to treat him?

DR Ignazio Abate
View attachment 161485
About to start his 6th season in a row at the club he started out at. Loan spells at Napoli, Sampdoria & Modena shows him as a great back up and a reliable wing back when asked upon. Needs a long term replacement.

DL Mattia De Sciglio

I know i know he's a better right back but Luca Antonelli is weaker than Abate as a back up. Long term changes maybe needed hear instead.

DC Philippe Mexes
View attachment 161480
At 33 he's at the tail end of his career and 5th season at Milan. Will be holding Romagnoli's hand through his early days

DC Alessio Romagnoli
View attachment 161479
Signed just before i took over from Roma for almost £18m All being well "Gianluigi & Romagnoli" will be enjoying success at this club together for the next 15 years

MC Nigel De Jong
View attachment 161478
Remembered by most for his Karate in the 2010 World cup Final. 3 trophyless years so far at the San Siro after big money moves to Hamburg & Man City. Past 30 now so tutoring the great generation of u20 midfielders at this club while keeping there 1st team spot warm.

MC Andrea Bertlacci
View attachment 161475
Another player brought in before i got put in charge. Not in the build of previous Milan midfielders Gattuso & Pirlo but 3 seasons at Genoa turned him into an Italian international so a log term squad player is the least you could expect from him.

MR Pione Sisto
See Above

ML Giacomo Bonaventura
View attachment 161474
Worked through the Atlanta youth system. A pretty good first season at Milan last year was enough to give him a chance to prove himself this season.

AM Kelsuke Honda
View attachment 161473
The Japanese superstar has yet to prove anything but a commercial exercise. Like many others this is a chance for him to prove himself after a gradual improvement last term.

AT Carlos Bacca
View attachment 161472
Big things are expected of the £21m pound man who is in the most overpopulated attack your likely to find. He has to fight off Mario Balotelli, and two Brazilians Gabi Barbosa & Luiz Adriano for his role as lead striker.

The rest. On the bench we had top youth prospects Jose Mauri & Sebastian Gamarra along with back up players Juraj Kucka & Riccardo Montolivio. The main players missing from that line up are M'Baye Niang who i want to loan out once he is fit again and Jeremy Menez who is also recovering from injury and has been nothing but hassle so far.

Jeremy Menez transfer request
View attachment 161471
The French international has handed in a transfer request following the sale of Diego Lopez he feels the club does not have the talent to progress. Any chance of a move seems quite far off with little interest in any teams offering the £18m valuation Milan have on the player

Italian Squad
Just a quick overview of the Italian Squad. few shocks i would imagine Darmian is the choice at wing back over De Sciglio. Insigne is out of position on the left of midfield but like England in history i cannot find one and like at club level there's a right battle for the striker spot. Rossi, Balotelli, Berardi & Immobile fighting for 2 or 3 spots.
Missing Starter is Claudio Marchisio through injury and back up defender Alessio Romagnoli

I would say with Gabriel Barbosa, if there isn't room at striker move him to play on the right wing. I bought him first season on my save as Manchester United. Seven seasons in and Barbosa has been my starting right winger for the past four seasons, being short listed for world player of the year in all four of those years, getting into the world team of the year those years as well. He's doing incredible on the right wing for me, so it might be worth a try for you if he won't be getting many starts as a striker :)

I would say with Gabriel Barbosa, if there isn't room at striker move him to play on the right wing. I bought him first season on my save as Manchester United. Seven seasons in and Barbosa has been my starting right winger for the past four seasons, being short listed for world player of the year in all four of those years, getting into the world team of the year those years as well. He's doing incredible on the right wing for me, so it might be worth a try for you if he won't be getting many starts as a striker :)

Sounds like a plan. I was going to experiment with him being the 2nd striker while slowly introducing him into the team. Anyone tried him there?

September

Almost a perfect start in Serie A till Bosko Jankovic turned up in stoppage time
A Few leaky games from Donnarumma but 2 clean sheets including on his debut in Napoli
Problems in the Italy front as i have to drop Pirlo

Fixtures

Napoli 0-4 AC Milan
Bertolacci
Bacca
Bonaventura 2
What a Serie A debut!

AC Milan 3-2 Palermo
Bacca 2
Mexes

Empoli 2-4 AC Milan
Bacca 2
Honda
Bonaventura

AC Milan 3-0 Bologna
Bacca 3

Verona 1-1 AC Milan
Calabria

Serie A
View attachment 161394
Were top of the league but the more amazing chart topper is Frosinone's leading scorer Federio Dionisi who scored in every game. Despite being top we have played 3 of the bottom 4

Player Of Month
Carlos Bacca
View attachment 161393
A great signing from the previous regime.

Italy

A very poor draw in Bulgaria but early days and the team is still finding there feet. Trips to Croatia & Norway will decide our future.

Match 7
Bugaria 0-0 Italy
View attachment 161392
Donnarumma makes his debut off the bench.

Match 8
Italy 8-0 Malta
Rossi
Balotelli
Bonaventura 2
Candreva 3
Bonucci
View attachment 161391
A nice team bonding exercise

Problems with Pirlo

36 years old and his career may at its end but i certainly hope not. He was furious to be dropped for the deciding games with Marchisio & Verratti getting picked over him. Which of the 3 will make it to Euro 2016 IF we get there!

View attachment 161396

October

Top of the table clash with Juve gives me my most shocking result so far
Motolivio, Abbiati & Kucka all voice there concerns and aside from Abbiati there all happy to go.
View attachment 161235

Fixtures

AC Milan 1-2 Lazio
Bertolacci

Sampdoria 1-2 AC Milan
Bacca
Menez

AC Milan 4-1 Juventus
Bacca
Bertolacci 2
Bonaventura
View attachment 161231
Top two faced off and i expected little after our dodgy run of form going into the game. The 3 "B's" Bacca, Bertolacci & Bonaventura got the goals but this was a team effort. Defense kept Juve out, Midfield dominated and up front they found the goals to put us top.

AC Milan 1-0 Fiorentina
Sisto

Sassuolo 0-4 AC Milan
Barbosa
Cubas
Balotelli
Honda

Serie A
View attachment 161230
Despite the amazing first quarter of the season we have had Juventus are still right on our tails just 3 points behind. Next up are Lazio, Udinese, Torino & Roma in the battle for Champions League places.

Italy

Croatia 4-2 Italy
Balotelli
Vazquez
Gods sake were not going to screw this up!

Norway 0-3 Italy
Bonaventura
Balotelli
Florenzi
Thankfully we came through in the end to see off Norway and secure top spot.
View attachment 161229

November

3 Wins, 3 goal wins and 3 Transfer requests
Juventus stutter allowing us to pull clear in Serie A
Jeremy Menez, Luiz Adriano & Juraj Kucka all demanded a move due to lack of football except Adriano they have been injured a lot but im glad to get rid of the lot. Riccardo Montolivio was also transfer listed in the hope of getting some cash for him before his contract runs out.
View attachment 160864

Fixtures

AC Milan 3-0 Atalanta
Barbosa
Balotelli
Menez

Frosinone 1-3 AC Milan
Honda
Bacca
Mauri

AC Milan 3-0 Udinese
Balotelli
O'G
Honda

Serie A
View attachment 160867
The gap at the top extends to 8 points as Juve loose back to back games.

Player Of Month
Mario Balotelli
View attachment 160866
One of the toughest choices we had to keep Mario. His wages were low £54k and i thought there was little harm in keeping him for situations like this. With Bacca out and Luiz Adriano.

First P45s of the year are out
View attachment 160865
Genoa & Napoli two of the bigger names in Italian football. Gasperini who has been a stable at Genoa over the last 10 years with a season split at Inter & Palermo in the middle however bottom of the table there's no place for sentiment. Over at Napoli Maurizio Sarri totally failed to take over from Rafa Benitez. Europa League was the sole high point as they won there group with a game in hand. However 3 wins from 13 and 3 points from the drop zone.

December

Lazio capitalize on out sloppy form to close the gap at the top
Scary moments in the Cup to Capri
Vincenzo Montella is back in Serie A as Napoli Manager
New man at Inter Milan who makes his debut in the Milan derby

Fixtures

Italian Cup 4th Qualifying Round
Carpi 2-2 AC Milan
Modic 2
AC Milan win 5-4 on Pens

AC Milan 3-0 Roma
O'G
Bacca
Bertolacci

Chievo 1-1 AC Milan
Barbosa

Genoa 0-0 AC Milan

Genoa 1-2 AC Milan
Barbosa
Bonaventura

AC Milan 4-2 Torino
Barbosa
Mauri
Bacca
Bonaventura

Inter 3-3 AC Milan
Sisto
Bonventura
Bacca
View attachment 160774
The backstory to this match almost lives us to the game itself. At the start of December Roberto Mancini was fired by Inter after 1 win in 2 months and stuck in the bottom half of the table. His replacement David Moyes Who's team on there debut twice came from behind to fight for a draw finally securing the point with Icardi's goal in the 82nd minute.

Serie A
View attachment 160773
Back to back draws and a great run of form from Lazio has the gap down to 5 points as we head into the winter break. Juventus are yet to hit there stride and Roma are right on there tails for the final champions league spot.

Player Of Month
Giacomo Bonaventura
View attachment 160772
He's been there best player in real life and has had an impressive start to the festive period.

Euro 2016 Draw
View attachment 160771
Holland will a tough team to beat, Even if they didnt make it in real life. Not sure what to make of Ukraine and Wales have Gareth Bale

January

Our unbeaten run in the league streaches to 18 games and counting
Milan derby comes to the Italian Cup where were have far less problems than we did in the League
Familiar face returns to San Siro

Fixtures

AC Milan 5-1 Carpi
Sisto
Barbosa 2
Balotelli
Mauri

AC Milan 1-1 Napoli
Bonaventura

Palermo 0-4 AC Milan
Bonventura
Bacca 2
Sisto

Italian Cup Q/F
AC Milan 3-0 Inter
Sisto
Bacca 2
View attachment 160751
Top 3 are joined by Sassuolo in the Semi Finals where we'll play Juventus.

AC Milan 3-0 Empoli
Balotlli 2
Bonventura

Bologna 0-0 AC Milan

AC Milan 1-0 Verona
Bertolacci

Serie A
View attachment 160752
Just as Lazio were right on our tails there form lands on its head letting Milan pull 8 points clear again and a MUST WIN match between the two at the Olympico starts off February. Inter still yet to find top from but can now see the European spots and 4 points behind in 11th is Frosinone with the leagues top scorer Federico Dionisi. If he keeps this up we'll have to have a look at him in the summer.

Player Of Month
Pione Sisto
View attachment 160750
Already payed off his £6m transfer fee and is showing great progression in his stats department.

Transfer Window
View attachment 160749View attachment 160748
Roma were the big spenders who first converted the loan of Iago Falgue into a permanent deal and added Brazilian Gerson. While we sold of squad players Adriano, Menez, Kucka & Nocerino who made a combined 13 appearances in the first half of the season.

AC Milan

In
Andrea Poli £2.5m
View attachment 160747
I know this looks like a typo but it happened. We made almost a £9m profit in 6 months and got the player back on a longer contract on less wages. Thanks PSG!

Denis Cheryshev - LOAN
View attachment 160746
Joins on loan but im already working on a permanent deal for the winger.

Two long term deals announced for next summer is my two non EU signings for next season who are proven commodities in Football Manager saves Jorge from Flamengo and Jonathan Calleri from Boca Juniors.

February

3 draws in a row but were still unbeaten and it was Juventus in two of those game
Juventus take advantage of our 3rd draw to close the gap.

Fixtures

Lazio 0-2 AC Milan
Honda 2

Italian Cup S/F 1st Leg
AC Milan 1-1 Juventus
Poli
View attachment 160419
Really wanted to take a lead into a 2nd leg but it will make for a great start to March

AC Milan 1-1 Sampdoria
Poli

Juventus 2-2 AC Milan
Sisto
Honda

Fiorentina 1-2 AC Milan
Bertolacci
Bonaventura

Serie A
View attachment 160418
That draw to Sampdoria helped there relegation worry's but not my title challenge. Gap down to 6 points with 10 games to go.

Player Of Month
Mattia De Sciglio
View attachment 160417
Injurys is not scaring Chelsea and Man Utd away. Will be a tough summer trying to hold onto him.

March

Juventus prove they still have the best squad in the league as they prove to much in the Italian Cup
Were still in pole positon and unbeaten in the League as both of sides draw a game

Fixtures

Italian Cup S/F 2nd leg
Juventus 3-2 AC Milan
Bonaventura
Cheryshav
View attachment 160244
It was not as close as the result shows. Juve bossed the game.

AC Milan 1-1 Sassuolo
Mauri

Atalanta 1-2 AC Milan
Bacca
Jose Mauri

AC Milan 3-1 Frosinone
Bertolacci
Barbosa
De Jong

Serie A
View attachment 160246
Juve dont miss a beat and keep the gap at 6 points. Roma & Lazio are set for a great fight for 3rd place and the final champions league spot but look at the fight for 5th! 5 points between 5th &11th

Struggling Empoli & Bologna try there hands by bringing in experienced Luciano Spalletti at Empoli and former Italy coach Cesare Pradelli at Bologna to replace another former national coach Roberto Donadoni

Sisto really chipping in with assists!

And great deal with Poli haha

Keep that title charge going!

Sisto really chipping in with assists!

And great deal with Poli haha

Keep that title charge going!

For £6m i expected nothing more than a squad player that might be worth £10m if we hit the big time but now the skys the limit!

Poli might be on the other end of the scale. Only made 1 League start and with long term man Mauri starting to fight Bertolucci Poli will find it hard to get games behind these two

End of Season

Title is secured on the 30th April with a
Two huge wins at Roma & Udinese put us in pole position for the title
Our unbeaten league run goes into next season as we win our last two games against Inter & Carpi making it 9 wins in a row to go with 32 unbeaten. 26 away from our own club record in 1992
93 points and 1 defeat in our first season, This squad has a very bright future

Fixtures

Udinese 1-2 AC Milan
Bacca 2

AC Milan 5-1 Chievo
Honda
Bonaventura 2
Bacca
Cheryshev

Roma 0-1 AC Milan
Honda

AC Milan 4-0 Genoa
Bacca 3
Bonaventura

Torino 0-2 AC Milan
Bonaventura
Sisto

AC Milan 3-1 Inter
Bacca
Barbosa
Bonaventura

Carpi 2-3 AC Milan
Barbosa
Bonaventura
O'G

Serie A
View attachment 159952

Season 1 Review

An amazing first season. Team clicked together very early on thanks i think to squad continuity
League winners by 8 points as both ourselves and Juventus went on an amazing run through the last 3 months of the season.
Juventus can at least console themselves that they won the Coppa Italia final against Sassuolo
Biggest sacking at the end of the year are Both Manchester teams removing there managers.

AC Milan 2015/16
View attachment 159619
The 3 leaders of attack Bonaventura, Sisto & Bacca with goals & assists. Defense is very young and will come good with time which will also hopefully show me what elements of the front 3 can be improved on. Glad i read a review on Serie A teams last week that showed Bonaventura to be the clubs best player

AC Milan Finances

Income = £235m
TV Money £54m
Sponsors £63m
Gates receipts £14.3m

Expenditure £141m
Staff & Player Wages & Bonus £60m

Final balance £10m

Competitions

Serie A - Winner
View attachment 159618

Coppa Italia - Juventus 2-0 Sassuolo
View attachment 159615

Champions League - Bayern 4-0 FC Porto
View attachment 159614
Bayern only conceded 1 goal in 7 knockout games

Europa League - Fenerbahce 1-2 Leverkusen
View attachment 159613

Serie A teams in Europe 2015/16
Juventus - Champions League last 16
Napoli - Europa League S/F
Sampdoria - Europa League Q/F
Fiorentina - Europa League last 32
Roma - Europa League last 32
Lazio - Europa League last 32

Life time players Update
This section is saved for players who should be here for there whole careers

GK Gianluigi Donnarumma
Season 44app - Career 44app
View attachment 159611
Finished his first full season where he played the full 38 Serie A games as well as 6 in the cup keeping 18 clean sheets. A handfull of Italy caps.

DR Mattia De Sciglio
Season 33app - Career 96app
View attachment 159610
Not so much a youngster but we'll be doing our everything to keep hold of him. Spent most of the season on the left wing but with Jorge joining as my long term Left Back he should return to the right more next season.

DC Alessio Romagnoli
Season 34 app - Club Career 34 app
View attachment 159609
The future of Italys central defense made his mark in his first season at the club locking down a spot in the Italian national team.

MR Pione Sisto
Season 38 app/7 Goals - Club Career 38 app/7 Goals
View attachment 159607
Came in with long term plans of being my back up winger since he was good on both wings but 26 assists from 42 starts will mean he's a lock to start again next year.

MC Jose Mauri
Season 34 app5 Goals - Club Career 34 app/5 Goals
View attachment 159606
A quiet first season since joining from the Parma. Mainly used off the bench but still managed a total of 34 appearances. Still needs more time developing before he's handed the starting roll.

AM Gabi Barbosa
Season 29 app/10 Goals - Club Career 29 app/10 Goals
View attachment 159605
Slower development as he's also learning how to play off the main striker so not fussed about stats this year. Reasonable return for goals.

Season Awards

Serie A Player of the year
Giacomo Bonaventura
View attachment 159604

Serie A Young Player of the year
Mohamed Salah
View attachment 159602
Just beat out Pogba & Barbosa

Top Scorer
Federico Dionisi - 28 goals
View attachment 159601

Manager of the year
Gigi Donnarumma
View attachment 159600

Pione Sisto also won foreign players of the year

Euro 2016 Group Phase

Italy 1-0 Wales
Pirlo
View attachment 159218
Tight match and it took a last minute strike from old man Pirlo to rescue the win

Ukraine 0-1 Italy
Balotelli
View attachment 159217
Super Mario takes back the starting spot as we secure our spot in the last 16

Italy 2-2 Holland
2 O'GView attachment 159216
One of the stranger matches you will see at this competition. 3 O'Gs

Group table
View attachment 159215
2 wins and a draw is enough to take top spot.

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 159214
Well thats fair. Win the group and get Germany in what is by a long way the tie of the round.

Brilliant first season mate, Bacca has been in fine form for you, What has Balotelli been like? On my Leeds save he netted 30 plus goals every season for 5 odd years

Brilliant first season mate, Bacca has been in fine form for you, What has Balotelli been like? On my Leeds save he netted 30 plus goals every season for 5 odd years

View attachment 159068

He was so so. 6 goals from 16 appearances. I made offers to Liverpool but they wanted around £45m and with his wages, the fact he wasnt going to be lead striker with Carlos Bacca in the team either so i hardly played him since January when i decided he wasnt coming