****'s sake man, Cardiff must be pricing me out of a move. I keep scoring and Cardiff keep being mediocre.

Calling it now - I'll end up nowhere near fulfilling my potential, and I'll see out my days bouncing between yo-yo clubs in the bottom of the Prem or top of the Championship.

:(

My value jumped from a lowly 925k to more than 12m after promotion (now standing at over 14m), I just hope that the Eagles play me this season.

Clean sheet in all games that Maldini started, solid! Looks like I'm a mainstay in CL-chasing Spurs as well, looking like the start of a successful career.

At last a potential move away!
I need this asap!

International Friendlies

View attachment 70236

Numerous injuries and withdrawn players meant that I had to field 'non user made' players for the very first time! Hopefully this will be the last time!

I have also ****** off nearly every single domestic manager by playing everyone for more than 45 minutes haha.

View attachment 70235

There were absolutely no moves during the January Transfer window, despite a bit of speculation floating around.

Maldini was injured and Spencer, Says and Wolfe have been pulled out of the squad for some bizarre reason!

(Maldidi's injury wouldn't let me call him up even after the International Period, so is not on the list below i'm afraid.)
View attachment 70233

View attachment 70229
View attachment 70228
View attachment 70226

View attachment 70240

Also as i mentioned before i'm moving to Canada tomorrow so updates will be a lot less frequent after today. I will still try finish this but don't panic if all goes quiet for a while!

End of Season

View attachment 70209

View attachment 70201

Supporters Player of the Year
Sunderland Best XI
Broke Sunderland's record for MOTM Awards in a Season

View attachment 70200

Named Burnley Vice Captain
Burnley Best XI

View attachment 70178

Man City Best XI

View attachment 70197

Hull Best XI

View attachment 70196

RBL Best XI (Sub)

View attachment 70194

Spurs Best XI

View attachment 70193

Crystal Palace Best XI

View attachment 70192

Hull Best XI

View attachment 70191

Spurs Best XI (Sub)

View attachment 70190

Cardiff Best XI

View attachment 70189

Euro Cup Runner Up
Wolves Best XI

View attachment 70188

Bournemouth Best XI

View attachment 70186

Everton Best XI (Sub)

View attachment 70185

View attachment 70183

Peterborough Best XI
Broke Peterborough's Assist Record for a Season

View attachment 70182

Bolton Best XI

View attachment 70181

Sheffield Wednesday Best XI

View attachment 70171
View attachment 70170
View attachment 70169

A great season for me personally, but yet again stuck in mid table, a move to chelsea would be amazing, as long as i get game time.

I think Cardiff have finished 7th 2 seasons running...

Genuinely feel like if I don't get a big move this summer then that's the end of my chances to get to the top. So frustrating.

Would love to see my career stats though. I must be close to 100 career goals by now...

I think Cardiff have finished 7th 2 seasons running...

Genuinely feel like if I don't get a big move this summer then that's the end of my chances to get to the top. So frustrating.

Would love to see my career stats though. I must be close to 100 career goals by now...

Thats how i feel mate, i think the ones left in the championship much longer will struggle to reach full potential.

I second your career stats request. Would make some interesting reading.

Cookbook wanted by Ath Madrid. Here's hoping for a move to the sunshine

Wow, top 20 in the world! And I believe that makes it 21 international goals so far - I'm on your tail, Ciric!

And I think you'll catch me - the further up the rankings we go and the better the opposition, the less I seem to be scoring!!

Well chuffed with a move to RBL and a league winners medal in the first season, though not quite as many games played as I'd like but there's plenty of time.