Ever present for 'ull, and 11 assists. Maybe another year there would be nice for my development. Grats on getting to euro 2020. Tough group but we might sneak 2nd :)

Glad I've started scoring for my country, albeit nowhere near on the crazy levels of Ciric. I seem to be a reliable goalscorer off the bench, less so when starting.

Season Review

View attachment 71266

View attachment 71265
View attachment 71247

- 2019 European Golden Boy
- Relegated to the Championship with Cardiff
- Cardiff Best Eleven

View attachment 71264

- Supporters Player of the Year
- Sunderland Best Eleven

View attachment 71263

- Bournemouth Best Eleven

View attachment 71262
View attachment 71246
View attachment 71245

- Championship Golden Boot Runner Up
- Championship Young Player of the Year
- Fulham Best Eleven

View attachment 71261

- FA Cup Runner Up
- Spurs Best Eleven (Sub)

View attachment 71260

- Spurs Best Eleven

View attachment 71259

- Wolves Best Eleven

View attachment 71258

- Hull Best Eleven

View attachment 71256

- Peterborough Best Eleven

View attachment 71255

- Hull Best Eleven (Sub)

View attachment 71254

- Supporters Player of the Year
- Derby Best Eleven

View attachment 71253

- Everton Best Eleven (Sub)

View attachment 71252

- Sheffield Wednesday Best Eleven

View attachment 71251

- Checkatrade Trophy
- League One Winner
- Bolton Best Eleven
- League One Team of the Year

View attachment 71250

- Hamburg Best Eleven (Sub)

View attachment 71249

- Checkatrade Trophy
- League One Winner
- Bolton Best Eleven

View attachment 71248

- U23 Premier Division Cup

View attachment 71244
View attachment 71243
View attachment 71242
View attachment 71240

Last edited:
5th place league finish with everton, now onto the european stage

Some great accolades for a first season. Hopefully making a step up instead of playing to prevent relegation
- Checkatrade Trophy
- League One Winner
- Bolton Best Eleven

Great season at Peterborough. And good to see ive hit international form at the right time. Bring on the euros!
Hopefully it puts me in the shop window.

Holy ****, European Golden Boy! That's insane. My stats haven't progressed nearly as much as the other guys - probably because Cardiff were SO bad this year, only 3 wins all season - but fingers crossed I get a decent move this summer and get some European football next season.

Still, 14 goals in a team that won 3 times all season and ended with a goal difference of -49... I'd be amazed to see what proportion of Cardiff's goals I scored!

Cheers for carrying on doing this zacram, look forward to reading every update.

Supporters player of the year, I will take that, 15th place finish isn't great, hoping for a big move or that someone else joins me at sunderland... Up next, Euro 2020!

I do quite like the fact I'm at Wolves, future captain of the club. Fingers crossed that Saints eventually come in for me though.

I do quite like the fact I'm at Wolves, future captain of the club. Fingers crossed that Saints eventually come in for me though.

I'm a Wolves fan mate, your player is the first one I look for (after my own obviously).

What. A. Season.

- Championship young player of the year;
- Championship golden boot runner up;
- Fulham best 11.

...and knocking the in for the national team as well.

A good Euros for Gibraltar could mean some big money moves.

Euro 2020

View attachment 71120
View attachment 71122

View attachment 71121
View attachment 71119

View attachment 71118
View attachment 71117

View attachment 71116
View attachment 71111

We just about managed to scrape through into the Second Round, after some mixed results in a very challenging group. Ideally we should have beaten the Czech Republic who were arguably the weakest side in the group to give us an easier draw.

Anyhow the draw has been made and we will need a monumental performance to get past European Giants, Spain!

View attachment 71115

View attachment 71114
View attachment 71113
View attachment 71112

As anticipated we were outplayed by a Spanish side full glittering talent playing at the highest level across Europe. We are still very much a developing side of 20 year olds, with our best years still to come. We were labelled as the Competitions Biggest Overachievers and have announced ourselves on the International Stage. Unfortunately no players received any individual recognition.

Next up will be the European International League C and World Cup 2022 Qualifiers!

View attachment 71110

View attachment 71109

European League Division C

View attachment 71092

View attachment 71091

View attachment 71090
View attachment 71089

Not a huge amount of transfer activity over the Summer...

Batsbak's stand out season for Bolton has earned him a big money move to Turf Moor and the Premiership

Max Power has also gone out on loan to Italy to try get some first team football.

Spurs have major interest in Savage

RB Leipzig have major interest in Ciric

Man City have major interest in Henry

View attachment 71087
View attachment 71088
View attachment 71086

Gutted i didnt get a move to a bigger club.
Hopefully Peterborough can challenge for higher reaches this season. I guess i also need to up my game to make it impossible for premier league teams to ignore me.

European Golden Boy can't get a move away from the Championship!

Man City could be make or break for my career. Still, higher standard of training facilities and team mates would hopefully do my stats the world of good, although 5 years on the bench on an extortionate contract would be the worst possible outcome.

Hope I've not peaked too soon - this could be the start of some serious stagnation! Fingers crossed...