Guessing Cardiff aren't faring too well on their return to the Championship if I've only got 4 goals in 9. Not ideal. Fingers crossed that "Wanted" status comes to fruition in January...

Im enjoying life in Peterborough, getting games and performing. But im hoping i can get some attention from bigger clubs soon.

Another solid, yet average start to another season at 'ull. Hoping we can push em up into playoffs this season at least and attract some foreign interest. I wanna mini holiday to Spain or France. :p.

Another solid, yet average start to another season at 'ull. Hoping we can push em up into playoffs this season at least and attract some foreign interest. I wanna mini holiday to Spain or France. :p.
“Solid, yet average” just seems to be ‘ull’s motto, I wanna hit the big time before my player becomes “Solid, yet average”

Mid table in the Championship... exactly where I need not to be. I bet Cardiff lost all their better players when relegated but priced me out of a move. Dicks. And now my morale is suffering and with **** team mates alongside me my performances, and the team's, have nosedived.

Roll on January! At least I've come into some international form.

No January move! :(

At least I've scored a few more goals and Cardiff are back up in playoff contention. Maybe a change of manager or something. Just when I needed it most, though, there seems to be no interest in my services any longer. Gahhh

Wow, top 20 in the world! And I believe that makes it 21 international goals so far - I'm on your tail, Ciric!

End of Season

View attachment 70645

View attachment 70644

View attachment 70643

Named Bolton Captain before transfer
Burnley Best XI

View attachment 70642

Supporters Player of the Year
Sunderland Best XI

View attachment 70641

Cardiff Wed Best XI
Broke Cardiff's Record for Goals in a Season
Supporters Player of the Season

View attachment 70640

Bournemouth Best XI (Sub)

View attachment 70639

Spurs Best XI

View attachment 70638

Spurs Best XI (Sub)

View attachment 70637

Sky Bet Championship Winner

View attachment 70636

Fulham Best XI

View attachment 70635

Hull Best XI
Championship Runners Up

View attachment 70634

Hull Best XI
Championship Runners Up
Broke Hull's Record for Assists in a Season

View attachment 70633

Peterborough Best XI

View attachment 70632

Wolves Best XI

View attachment 70631

Atlanta Best XI

View attachment 70630

Everton Best XI (Sub)

View attachment 70629

Sheffield Wed Best XI
Broke Sheffield Wed's Record for Clean Sheets in a Season

View attachment 70628

Nice to see you pumping out the updates.
Im preying for a movethis summer, i cant spend this time at the lower end of the championship. I WANT out! Please

I echo Tracz above - great to see so many updates, thanks! And I need to move this summer - I keep scoring but my stats are stagnating horribly. How bad are Cardiff's training facilities?! Need a move to a top flight, and hopefully with Cardiff missing out on the playoffs I'll push for a transfer...

From 'solid but average'. We only went and got promoted :). Glad I found my assisting boots again and now everyone in 'ull loves me. Glad to see us doing well against the other nations too, hope I broke some one in half getting that red card.

Now to fight for premiership survival or hopping ship if we don't ^^

39million transfer already too. Someone is easily gonna hit neymars level of transfer fee when they peak :)

Edit: lol just noticed I'm described as a cultured midfielder, must have been getting Day trips out of hull coz you don't find much culture there lmao..

Last edited:
I pretty much had the same season as last one... not bad, hoping Monaco come through...

Ew but it's so dirty and industrial looking, me thinks someone got a big bribe for their votes :p

World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

View attachment 70550

View attachment 70549

View attachment 70548

View attachment 70547

View attachment 70545

View attachment 70546

View attachment 70544
View attachment 70543

View attachment 70542

The summer transfer window saw just the one big money transfer yet again, as Ciric made the move to RBL and Germany for a tidy £31.5 Million!

Joseph also made a loan move back down to the Championship, to get some much craved first team football with Crystal Palace.

Sunderland Major Interest in Tracz

Man Utd Major Interest in Says

View attachment 70541
View attachment 70540
View attachment 70539

View attachment 70538
View attachment 70537
View attachment 70536