June Update

View attachment 472774

England

England 4 (AOC 6’86’, Wilshire 23’, Smalling 36’)

Serbia 0 (-_-)

Revenge is such a sweet dish! AOC and Wilshire were brilliant out there as we smash 4 past Serbia at Wembley to put our European Campaign back on track. Smalling and Jones are rock at the back with Lowton and Baines complementing them brilliantly.

----

England 2 (Smalling 6’, Young 34’)

Ireland 0 (-_-)

As easy as you like it as we defeat the Irish by 2 goals. Smalling gave us an early lead and then Young doubled it just past the hour mark. Ireland were never in the match as we retained most of the possession throughout the match.

June Update
England
England 4 (AOC 6’86’, Wilshire 23’, Smalling 36’)
Serbia 0 (-_-)
Revenge is such a sweet dish! AOC and Wilshire were brilliant out there as we smash 4 past Serbia at Wembley to put our European Campaign back on track. Smalling and Jones are rock at the back with Lowton and Baines complementing them brilliantly.
----
England 2 (Smalling 6’, Young 34’)
Ireland 0 (-_-)
As easy as you like it as we defeat the Irish by 2 goals. Smalling gave us an early lead and then Young doubled it just past the hour mark. Ireland were never in the match as we retained most of the possession throughout the match.

----

Manchester United
View attachment 472773

Larry and Sergey have given us quite a big budget. I don't think the team needs any big transfers so might bring in a few youngsters and the rest of it will go into the bank.

View attachment 472772

Well our sponsors do seem happy with our Double last year as they sign an increased deal with us. With the BanlkLoan ending in 2 years and increase in Sponsors I see us becoming the richest club in 3-4 years!

View attachment 472771

Our Win in the F.A Cup and Premier League as well as the run to CL Semi Finals boosted our finances as we posted a profit last season. Tickets have generated a major revenue for us and I would like to thank the supporters for their continued support.

I would if sav asked me Not you
What are you 12, read his story all you like post constructive replies or a simple keep it up but i literally could not care less about your crappy story when you keep posting what's going on on his thread, Shut up

What are you 12, read his story all you like post constructive replies or a simple keep it up but i literally could not care less about your crappy story when you keep posting what's going on on his thread, Shut up

I have stopped Lets not wreck his story anymore

I am sorry due to some religious commitments i haven't been able to update...Hopefully i would post an update soon

Pre-Season

View attachment 471291

A good Pre-Season for us as we won all the matches but only Villareal could be considered a real challenge so I wouldn't put much weight on the results. The Youngsters performed well when given chances especially Butland, Maupay and Morris.

Transfers

Transfers In:

View attachment 471290

A good business as we bought few youngsters for the future. Also joining back was Rio Ferdinand after his contract at Walsall expired. He was brought in for just sentimental purpose to allow him to retire at Old Trafford.

Transfers Out:

View attachment 471289

Majority of the outs were on loans as I trimmed my squad and wage budget a little. Ayew and Pads will most probably sold next year while Welbeck will compete with Cornelius.

August Update

Lose in Community Shield
Unbeaten In League!!!
Poor England form Continues.

View attachment 471288

Tottenham 1 (Vertonghen)

Manchester United 0 (-_-)

Not the start I had in mind as we lose our first Community Shield under my reign and they fully deserved the victory. Bale was magnificent along with Soldado and a 1-0 victory looks good for us as they could have easily scored more.

----

View attachment 471287

Cardiff 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Santon 30’, Rooney 41’52’)

A good thumping win to start our title defense as Rooney justified his contract extension with two beautiful goals. It seems like we open the season every time.

----

Manchester United 1 (Mata 24’)

WHU 0 (-_-)

A few more goals would have pleased but I can’t take it away from the boys as they dominated from the word go. Some good inter-play between Mata and Wilshire as Mata smashed the ball in the corner.

----

Everton 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 2 (Mata 6’25’)

It is always nice to win at Goodison park as they are ****** Stubborn but Mata found the net twice with brilliant accuracy. Good Month for the Spaniard as he scored 3 times in 2 matches and helps us to top spot in the league.

----

England Update

View attachment 471286
England 1 (Smalling 91’)

Japan 1 (Tadnari Lee 23’)

My England reign has been a big disappointment so far with another draw against Japan with Smalling sparing us the blushes. Rooney has been terrible up front so far and I am thinking of giving him of some rest to maybe spur him up.

----

September Update

First Points Dropped
Romp in CL
England finally Find form

View attachment 471285

Manchester United 1 (Persie 9’)

Swansea 0 (-_-)

Not the best of matches or victories as an early goal gave us a victory when we could have so easily dropped points.

----

Manchester United 3 (Mata 17’, Evans 42’46’)

Arsenal 1 (Kagawa O.G 92’)

I was so sad when we conceded the goal as it broke our 4 game clean sheet streak. Mata and Evans were good out there with Evans scoring 2 headers, one each off a FK and Corner.

----

Q.P.R 1 (Freeman 19’)

Manchester United 1 (Santon 36’)

We drop our first points as a Sturdy and Stubborn QPR keep us to bay. Santon was our best attacking threat as our On-Off Stikers fail to deliver here.

----
View attachment 471284

Manchester United 4 (Maupay 1’, Januzaj 58’, Evans 67’88’)

Slask 0 (-_-)

Maupay scored in 12 seconds to give us a brilliant start as I gave few of our second-choice players a start but Evans starred ahead of all of them with 2 more goals.

----

Anderlecht 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Evans 11’, Persie 37’, Wilshire 44’)

We dominated the first half and slept the second as we eased to a 3-0 win over the Belgium Champions. Wilshire scored one and created two as he dominated the right flank.

----

View attachment 386316
Burnley 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Kagawa 1’, Maupay 45+2’, Kondogbia 51’)

Maupay has been impressing in his few chances but still is far behind in the pecking order. Kondogbia scored his first of the season and Kagawa also impressed.

----

England Update

View attachment 471283

Kazakhstan 0 (-_-)

England 4 (Rooney 14’16’64’, Chalaboah 22’)

Rooney didn’t seem too pleased after I told him to improve his performances and he answered me with a brilliant Hat-Trick against Kazakhstan. What was surprising was that the goals included 2 headers after some brilliant crosses by Young and AOC.

----

England 3 (Rooney 27’, Young 34’, Baines 51’ (pen))

Russia 1 (Ryazantsev 89’)

One of our better wins as we overtake Russia in the table and sit 2 points behind Serbia. Rooney tapped in a goal before a swerving FK by Young and a confident penalty by Baines secured the victory. Finally seeing the class in the team

----

League Table

View attachment 471282

*Stifles in laughter* What? Why the **** was Rio Ferdinand in Walsall? Don't get me wrong I'm a Saddlers supporter myself but what. what. why. Out of all the teams why the **** was Ferdinand there?

Sorry guys I was hospitalized for a week and couldn't update! Will try to get the story up and running soon!

I am sorry guys but I have been ordered off the computer by my doctor after some health complications for at least a month or two...and by that time FM 14 will be out...sorry that I can't continue it! And thank you to everyone who followed this story..

I am sorry guys but I have been ordered off the computer by my doctor after some health complications for at least a month or two...and by that time FM 14 will be out...sorry that I can't continue it! And thank you to everyone who followed this story..

Hope you feel better soon mate! This was a quality story, even if I didn't post in here still followed