Very nice, just read it all.
Is there any chance you would put the save up for download? I would love to play this, looks very fun!

Very nice, just read it all.
Is there any chance you would put the save up for download? I would love to play this, looks very fun!

I will probably upload it...but not at the moment!

View attachment 475099

Transfer Diary

Transfers In:

Andreas Cornelius – 13.75 Mn

View attachment 475091

The young Dane will push Persie and Rooney with him eventually replacing Persie as the Main Man. I had to snap him up with many teams chasing him.

Jores Okore – 10.5 Mn

View attachment 475090

He was transfer listed after Villa’s Relegation and I couldn’t let him go to one my Rival’s. He was more of a luxury signing and I will be looking to send Pad out on loan for this season to accommodate Okore. He will replace Vidic in the line-up in one or two seasons.

Frank Lampard – Free

View attachment 475089

I just love signing legends and I just couldn’t let him go. A solid Back-up for my midfield.

Alexander Piechnik

He was signed up after an amazing Euro U-19. He has got some impressive technical stats for a lad of 17 years and will be my long time left winger.

Zhong Yuqiu

This 15 year right back is touted as a good player for Championship already. I had actually gone to see the A.C Milan U-20’s to sign Mastour but ended up signing this young Chinese.

Yannick Richard

Another player who was picked up after impressing in the U-19 Euro’s. He has been signed on loan with an option to sign for 7.5 Mn. Immense Mental and technical stats for a 18 year old and will be signed up as my future DM. His versatility is an added bonus.

Transfers Out:

Andre Ayew

View attachment 475088

Another loan season for Ayew as he goes to Inter with us receiving 500K P/M and Inter paying 90 % of his wages.

Javier Hernandez -17.5 Mn

View attachment 475087

Hernandez was sold to Dortmund after having bought Cornelius who is a better all-round player. It was sad to see Little Pea leave but I couldn’t hinder his development.

Maximilian Meyer

View attachment 475086

Another Loan season for the young German as he’s still not ready to cut it in the Premier League. He will play with Celtic and hopefully get some CL experience.
Patrice Evra – 6.75 Mn

View attachment 475085

The Veteran Man Utd Wing-Back was asking for high wages when he was simply not good enough to start every week. He later demanded a transfer and was sold to Montepeiller. Sad to see him go as he would have proved an excellent tutor.

Darren Fletcher-11 Mn

View attachment 475084

The Manchester United School boy was finally let go after failing to recover from his long-term Stomach ailment. It is always sad to see Home Grown players leave but once touted as Roy Keane’s successor, Fletcher has lost the aggression as well as the strength to perform.

Danny Welbeck

View attachment 475083

3rd​ Continuous loan for the Academy graduate as nobody is ready to buy him and he doesn’t fit in my plan right now. Maybe he can get some chance after Persie is gone next year.

Kyriakos Papadopulous

View attachment 475082

Sent on loan to At. Madrid after an injury hit season to get some game time. He’ll be easily their first choice and will play CL as well. So Win-Win for us and Madrid.

Ronaldinho-3.3 Mn

View attachment 475081

He served his purpose well last year but I could never forgive him after that Penalty Miss.

Love that you have brought in lampard! Would like to do a story at some point where instead of using youth i only sign players over 30!

Manchester United Hire Financial Manager

Manchester United has announced the signing of young Indian Savan Shah as their Financial Manager for the upcoming season. It is believed that Savan will help Paul Scholes with the financial side of the Management as Scholes as well as the Club try to improve Club's Financial Condition. Savan who is an avid football follower will also collaborate along with the Scouting department in order to get transfers at a low price and also bargain prices. Savan will be presenting the fans with Quarterly Financial Report in order to keep them in pace with the clubs Condition. It is believed that this move will please the Fans who have been disgruntled that the New Owners have not gotten rid of the Debts that Glazers got them into.

August Update

View attachment 475060

Manchester United 1 (Mata 46’)

Arsenal 0 (-_-)

Yes! A victory against Arsenal always pleases me after the Bogey first Season. Mata scored the winner but Fellaini won us the match putting his body in line minute after minute, breaking every Arsenal attack and starting ours. The moppy haired Belgium certainly showed a fiery belly.

----

View attachment 475059

Manchester United 3 (Wilshire 15’85’, Kagawa 63’)

Cardiff City 1 (Bentley 71’)

We begin early and bright with a win against a dodgy Cardiff. Wilshire picked up where he left off last season and again our midfielders open the scoring for us. Rooney is our injured AGAIN! Persie was disappointing.

----

Stoke City 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 2 (Jones 14’, Persie 81’)

Another victory against a slightly Bogey team as Jones gave us an early lead and Persie rounded up our victory with a 81st​ minute strike and promptly getting injured. I am glad I signed Cornelius.

----

Manchester United 4 (Rafael 46’, Cornelius 59’, Mata 73’, Montoya 88’)

Q.P.R 0 (-_-)

4 out of 4 this month as newly promoted Q.P.R was no match for my marauding youngsters. Rafaeal gave us the lead in the 46th​ minute and then the floodgates opened with Cornelius scoring on debut. Mata and Montoya also helping themselves to goals to round off a good month for us.

----

England

View attachment 475057

Slovakia 1 (Skrtel 52’)

England 1 (Wilshire 14’)

This was not the debut I expected and we should have thrashed them but my players still seem to adapting to my tactic. If this continues qualification won’t be an easy affair with Rooney being injured most of the time.

----

League Table

View attachment 475058

Very Nice update again, looking forward to the next one :)
I've started one with Man U and Van persie has got 7 goals in 3 games, haha tank

Very Nice update again, looking forward to the next one :)
I've started one with Man U and Van persie has got 7 goals in 3 games, haha tank

I must admit, he hasn't been that great for me on this save!