i made the richest tycoon Carlos slim or somert and hes Tycoon at United :D

A question:

Do you want me to continue with the Current Layout or the layout we use for Pass The Parcel's picture of the monthly results and League Table!

Comments would be appreciated

I must admit, he hasn't been that great for me on this save!
Sorry only see this, ah, thats a shame. Welbeck is f*^%$ sh!%, selling him in Jan, or loan him

What do you reckon, Loan or sell welbeck?

Last edited:
I am sorry, my net wasn't working! Will try putting up an update today!

September Update

View attachment 473655

Burnley 1 (Espinoza 23’)
Manchester United 5 (Wilshire 22’, Montoya 49’, Cornelius 57’, Januzaj 69’, Rooney 92’)
All the talks about rust due to the long break were gone as the lads performed in a brilliant manner. Montoya troubled with his attacking play and link-up with januzaj as they both set-up each other. Rooney grabbed a late goal after coming on in the 80th​ minute.

----

Swansea 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Santon 27’)

A scrappy victory after the destruction of Burnley as Swansea City’s defense was more firm but couldn’t deny Santon who is putting Evra’s runs to shame.

----

Manchester United 1 (Mata 91’)

Newcastle United 0 (-_-)

This was a Sir Fergie-esque victory as Mata scored a 91st​ minute winner. Lucky but 3 points in the bucket!

----

View attachment 473654

H-Tel Aviv 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Kagawa 17’, Cornelius 47’60’)

A nice start to our European Campaign as New Boy Cornelius steals the show on his European Debut. Cornelius is direct and Physical in approach and a brilliant alternative to the technical and tricky Rooney and Persie. He has got a decent pace to as the Israeli side just couldn’t match up.

England

View attachment 473652

Finland 1 (Sjolund 86’)

England 1 (Zaha 93’)

Another poor performance as Zaha saved us some grace by grabbing the late winner.

----

ECQ

Serbia 1 (Scepovic 37’)

England 0 (-_-)

Well, not the start I had in mind for my International career as with 2 draws and a losing start to the ECQ, fans are after my head. A change of tactics is what is needed after another poor away performance.

----

I have already completed and written the whole season..I ca update it all by midnight (IST) if you guys want?

October Update

View attachment 473632

Everton 2 (Guiterrez 17’, Scocco 29’)

Manchester United 1 (Persie 28’)

A harsh start to October a Everton take advantage of 2 defensive errors and score. Persie brought us into the match for a minute but they parked the bus after the second goal.

----

Reading 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Evans 19’, Cornelius 43’, Rooney 70’)

An away rout is always very pleasing as a sturdy defense laid the foundation to our victory. Another good performance by Cornelius who is keeping Persie out of the first XI.

----

Manchester United 1 (Persie 45+2’)

Tottenham 0 (-_-)

We piped the number 1 team to claim the number 1 spot as RVP scored a 1st​ half winner in a scrappy and boring match.

----

Southampton 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Gazzinga O.G 1’)

3rd​ Match in 5 days and it showed as a first minute O.G secured us the victory. We had high possession but most of the passes were sideways and safe.
----
Stoke 1 (Mitroglu 76’)
Manchester United 0 (-_-)
We barely won against Southampton and our COC run ends against Stoke as our youngsters couldn’t match up with the experience and tough stoke at the Britannia.

----

View attachment 473630

Manchester United 1 (Wilshire 57’)

Kobehnavn 0 (-_-)
A Dominant performance with our usual profligacy is really getting to my nerves. Kobenhavn may not hurt us but the big guns most certainly will hurt us if this continues.

----

Dortmund 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 2 (Carrick 1’, Persie 7’)

Oh to win at Dortmund’s home and silence the 70K odd supporters was joyous. 2 early goals were all we needed as the rest of the match become a torrid affair with frequent changes in possession. A lot if improvement is needed to win the CL.

----

England

View attachment 473623

England 2 (Lowton 69’, Cork 73’)

Kazakhstan 0 (-_-)

Finally a Victory! Not the best victories as they held us until the 69th minute but still better than nothing. I hope this kick-starts our campaign…

----

Russia 0 (-_-)

England 0 (-_-)

…Or maybe not. Russia is a hard away game but we should have won this. Serbia is now 5 points ahead of us.

----

League Table

View attachment 473622

November Update

View attachment 473546
Manchester United 3 (Rooney 20’89’, Cornelius 38’)

Southampton 1 (Lambert 33’)

A good start to the month with our strikers coming out firing on all cylinders. Rooney grabbed the MoM with 2 goals and one assist.

----

Norwich 0 (-_-)

Well, the fire suddenly disappeared as Norwich City blocked and stopped every move of ours. Disappointing performance as we lost 2 points.

----

Chelsea 2 (Hazard 38’, Lewandowski 67’)

Manchester United 5 (Vidic 2’41’, Jones 70, Evans 75’, Rafael 87’)

The score shows how profligate our strikers are as we score 5 and not a single striker is on the score sheet. Vidic led the way for the team with brilliant defending and heading in two magnificent corners.

----

Manchester United 2 (Vidic 12’, Kondogbia 35’)

Hull Tigers 1 (Nolan 20’)

Hull have become lot stronger and are challenging for Europe after the signing of Will Hughes who caused a lot of trouble for us. He passed, created and tested our keeper from distance. It was a lucky win for us with De Gea in top form.

----

Manchester United 2 (Wilshire 5’, Kondogbia 63’)

Blackburn 1 (Baird 71’)

Another team which is on the rise with Blackburn currently sitting 4th​ in the table and although they didn’t trouble us much, the 71st​ minute goal did make my nerves jingle a bit.

----

Sunderland 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (O’Shea O.G 54’)

I think O’Shea forgot he wasn’t a Manchester United player anymore! A rare mistake by Sunderland defense on the day gifted us the victory.

----

View attachment 473545

Manchester United 3 (Cornelius 10’, Mata 22’, Persie 52’)

Dortmund 1 (Hernandez 46’)

We have sealed qualification for the next round! Cornelius and Persie combined well together with Persie creating chances while Cornelius made space using his strength. Hernandez scored on his return to Old Trafford with a tap in. It was good to see him score!

----

Manchester United 1 (Rooney 7’)

H-Tel Aviv 0 (-_-)

A win but it was disappointing none the less as we hardly created any chances. Januzaj will need to step up if he wants to break in to the first team on a regular basis. Butland impressed in the back after De Gea was given a rest.

----

December Update

View attachment 473543

Manchester United 2 (Wilshire 14’, Illaramendi 44’)

Manchester City 1 (Negredo 81’)

The first of our 3 derbies started off with a brilliant win! Wilshire and Illaramendi negated their Star Midfield and the Negredo goal makes it look close than it actually was. Nothing better than to see the Blue Moon going down.

----

Liverpool 1 (Aspas 52’)

Manchester United 1 (Montoya 13’)

I hate it when one defensive error costs us point and Aspas took advantage of one to score a goal before Liverpool shut the shop. 2 points lost at Anfield.

----

Manchester United 3 (Evans 75’, Rooney 83’91’)

Arsenal 0 (-_-)

Well this erases the pain of the 2 points lost as a 15 minute blitzkrieg helps us gain 3 valuable points over our opponents. Rooney was a monster in those 15 minutes.

----

Wigan 2 (Ramis 37’, McClean 59’)

Manchester United 1 (Wilshire 13’, Persie 51’)

A stupid red-card and complacency here at DW cost us another 3 points. I hate inconsistency and RVP who is declining like leaves in autumn with his performances.

----

Cardiff 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Cornelius 8’89’, Wilshire 92’)

Cornelius haunted his old club with 2 goals on his return to Wales. Taking place of the suspended Persie, he managed to impress and made the point of why he should be the starting striker.

----

View attachment 473542

FC Kobenhavn 1 (Pedersen 37’)

Manchester United 2 (Wilshire 23’35’)
I was hoping for more Fire-Works in our final Group stage fixture but Alas. It was a total fizz.

We got drawn against Barcelona. Brilliant reward for winning 6 matches.

----

League Table

View attachment 473540

Last edited:
January Update

Totti, Neville join Staff

View attachment 473390

Manchester United 1 (Wilshire 79’)

Stoke 0 (-**_-)

A gritty win to start with as Wilshire fired in from outside the box to secure us 3 points. Stoke have always been tough opponents to play with their physical play and they hampered us with some strong tackles and brilliant defending here as well.

----

Q.P.R 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 2 (Persie 15’, Kondogbia 53’)

A nice away victory as Persie and Kondogbia score for us. No hassles and nothing spectacular in the match.

----

Manchester United 2 (Januzaj 48’, Fellaini 87’)

Burnley 0 (-_-)

Another easy victory with Januzaj impressing in the match. The young man made most of his chances as he looks to make a permanent place in my first team.

----

Manchester United 3 (Kondogbia 11’, Kagawa 37’, Cornelius 82’ (pen))

Swansea 1 (Shelvey 34’ (pen))

The penalty apart it was a regulation victory as Kondogbia continues his fine goal scoring run. Kagawa and Cornelius wrapped up the victory after Shelvey’s penalty.

----

Newcastle 1 (Santon O.G. 89’)

Manchester United 4 (Fellaini 16’, Cornelius 17’33’48’)

Cornelius was imperious in the 30 minutes from 17 to 48 and rightly deserved his hat-trick. Cornelius is challenging Persie for the best striker in the team now.

----

View attachment 473389
Manchester United 4 (Mata 3’, Santon 54’, Cornelius 58’, Montoya 70’)

W.B.A 0 (-_-)

Well nothing better to start a title defense then annihilation. The players came out firing and the Mata goal helped us settle the nerves and then the players displayed their real talents in the second half.

----

Manchester United 3 (Persie 9’, Wilshire 26’, Januzaj 30’, Persie 80’)

Q.P.R 1 (Juhasz 45+1’)

Persies’ lack of discipline is a real worry as this is his second red-card of the season. He scored a well deserved goal in the 9th​ minute but it was all down-hill thereafter. Fortunately our victory was already secured when he was sent off.

----

League Table

View attachment 473388

February Update

View attachment 473381

Manchester United 3 (Illaramendi 7’, Januzaj 8’, Kondogbia 12’)

Everton 0 (-_-)

12 frentic minutes and 3 goals saw us secure a victory over the Blues in Merseyside. We continue to rely on our midfield to chip in with the goals as the strikers struggle to score consistently.

----

Tottenham 1 (Soldado 64’)

An error in a corner was the difference between a draw and loss here. We deserved a point at least as Tottenham look to reduce the deficit.

----

Manchester United 3 (Cornelius 38’66’, Wilshire 48’)

Reading 0 (-_-)

A resounding victory over Reading after the Tottenham loss as Cornelius again proves his worth to the team with a brace. On current form Cornelius is easily our best Striker.

----

View attachment 473380

Manchester United 2 (Jones 29’, Januzaj 37’)

Bolton 1 (Bokger 82’)

A disappointing result as we could have and should have won by more goals. Bokgers’ 82nd​ minute goal forced us on the back foot and we spend the next 10 minutes trying to preserve our lead.

----

View attachment 473379

Barcelona 0 (Hummels 79’)

Manchester United 1 (Persie 25’)

YESSS!!! My faith in Persie finally comes good as he scored a 25th​ minute winner against Barcelona. It was our defense that won us the match though as they kept Messi and Co. out of the goal. This away goal will play a crucial role in the reverse fixture.

----

March Update

View attachment 473378

Southampton 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Persie 77’)

A 77th​ minute Persie goal gave us the victory in a very poor match as we struggled to impose ourselves on Southampton.

----

Hull Tigers 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Santon 21’ Evans45’ Persie 47’)

Well that’s more like what is expected of Manchester United. A daunting Santon Run, A brilliant Header by Evans and a Persie Volley gave us the victory against Hull.

----

Manchester United 3 (Evans 5’, Wilshire 37’, Persie 56’)

Norwich 0 (-_-)

Persie has been in fine form this month with goals in all 3 league matches. Evans was again a rock in defense and also chipped in with a goal.
----

View attachment 473377

Carlisle 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 5 (Januzaj 60’82’, Kondogbia 63’76’, Rooney 85’)

We have been very lucky with the F.A. Cup draw as we met Carlisle in the 6th​ Round. A very poor first half in terms of finishing resulted in some hair drier and then the players turned up the heat with 5 second half goals. Brilliant play by Januzaj and Kondgobia.

----

View attachment 473376

Manchester United 2 (Wilshire 23’, Santon 59’)

Barcelona (Neymar 49’, Messi 86’)

We just made it through and the away goal DID play a crucial role. Wilshire and Santon scored for us but the Messi goal in the 86th​ minute had me on the edge as they attacked relentlessly but we managed to hold our nerve and book our place in the Quarter Finals.

----

View attachment 473375

England

England 5 (Barkley 19’, Chalaboah 45+2’ (pen), Ince 48’86’ (pen), AOC 73’)

Tunisia 0 (-_-)

A resounding victory as our youngsters run riot. Ince was wonderful on his debut and AOC as well as Barkley caused lots of trouble for the African side.

----

England 2 (Smalling 22’, Carroll 35’)

Zambia 1 (Mayuka 12’)

I changed a lot of the line-up and the lack of fluidity showed as 2 headers won us the game. Carrol’s was a beautiful header as he headed in a cross by Ince with such ease.
​----

April Update

View attachment 473342
Manchester United 1 (Kondogbia 92’)

Chelsea 0 (-_-)

A winner in Fergie Time! Nothing can please more than netting a winner in Fergie time that too over an Arch rival! An end to end match was met with a fitting end as Kondogbia made a late run into the box and smashed it part Cech.

View attachment 473338

----

Manchester United 2 (Santon 59’, Kagawa 71’)

Sunderland 0 (-_-)

My left flank led us to victory as Santon and Kagawa complimented each other immensely and scored both the goals in the second half of the match.

----

Blackburn 2 (Vossen 24’, Rochina 28’, Lowe 81’)

Manchester United 2 (Wilshire 6’, Morris 36’, Kondogbia 82’)

We did well to comeback from 2 goals and one man down but should have won after Lowe was sent off. Never the less it was a well earned point. Morris grabs his first goal.

----

Manchester City 3 (Suarez 17’, Aguero 55’64’)

Well, I shouldn’t leave the big games to my Asst. Manager I guess.

----

View attachment 473341

Tottenham 2 (Vertonghen 16’, Bernard 74’)

Manchester United 3 (Santon 68’, Cornelius 75’87’)

A second successive F.A cup final for us as we overcome a resilient spurs team. Cornelius played immense after coming on from the bench as he grabbed the late winner.

----

View attachment 473340

Manchester United 1 (Rafael 87’)

Bayern Munich 0 (-_-)

We’ll take a one goal lead with us when we travel to Munich after Rafael grabbed a late winner for us and we also managed to keep a clean sheet. Our profligacy though might hurt as we missed plenty of chances.

----

League Table

View attachment 473339

May Update

View attachment 473336
Manchester United 1 (Rooney 60’ (pen))

Liverpool 0 (-_-)

We are the best it North West! Rooney nets a penalty against our rivals and it is enough to get us three points. A scrappy match otherwise.

----

Arsenal 1 (AOC 67’)

Manchester United 1 (Smalling 56’)

I would have liked to complete a double against them but AOC did well to exploit the space behind my wing-backs.

----

Manchester United 4 (Rooney 38’ (pen), Kondogbia 44’, Montoya 59’, Cornelius 91’)

Wigan 0 (-_-)

A fantastic end to the season and at OT with a resounding win against Wigan. Cornelius managed a injury time goal and it’s always good when we score in Fergie time.

----

View attachment 473335

Manchester United 2 (Kagawa 55’88’)

Chelsea 0 (-_-)

Domestic Double! Another domestic double for us as our resident Ninja leads us to victory with 2 well taken goals. Chelsea looked powerless against his guile and creativity.

----

View attachment 473334

Bayern Munich 2 (Mandzukic 41’, Alaba 112’ (pen))

Mandzukic scored a rebound after a missed penalty and Alaba scored a late penalty as Bayer manage to push us aside and win the Semi-Finals. A better performance than in the past years but more improvement is needed.

----

League Table

View attachment 473337